What did you do today?

riceboy

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jin, how did you like the Ginger Man? I've heard it's kind of a nightmare on Fridays.

Me today: wrapped up a bunch of stuff at work so that I could go on vacation with as little anxiety as possible. Picked up free Feelies tickets during lunch, then saw the show with my brother after work. Then came home and ate Chinese food.

I love The Gingerman. Great beer and whiskey selection. I've been there on Fridays and it is a nightmare. Jin, try out The Blind Tiger on Bleecker St. I've been there a few times on the recommendation of Jp. In fact, had a few with The Monkey there a while back.

Jin, how did you like the Ginger Man? I've heard it's kind of a nightmare on Fridays.

Me today: wrapped up a bunch of stuff at work so that I could go on vacation with as little anxiety as possible. Picked up free Feelies tickets during lunch, then saw the show with my brother after work. Then came home and ate Chinese food.

It was pretty nice. It was fine when I went there around lunch time (1pm). The waitress was pretty knowledgeable about the beer that they had and food and service was both pretty good. Prices were decent as well.

I should have gone to see the Feelies as well. I chose to go to the free outdoor opera instead and because of the rain, it got canceled. :(

I love The Gingerman. Great beer and whiskey selection. I've been there on Fridays and it is a nightmare. Jin, try out The Blind Tiger on Bleecker St. I've been there a few times on the recommendation of Jp. In fact, had a few with The Monkey there a while back.

I'ts on my to do list. Dinny recommended the place to me recently and the only reason I didnt go there today was that I wasnt in the area.

I was actually more surprised at the whiskey selection then the beer selection

Last night:

Drove from PA to Alexandria, and dropped off the Drobo.

Then went to Austin Grill for dinner. They've gone way down hill in the last couple of years.

Then drove to Fayetteville, NC. Today: hang with the in-laws, then drive to the beach.

Shipped some headphones, had a birthday lunch, talked about possibly getting attorney over my amazing speeding ticket, and showed off where the hair stylist had an electric razor malfunction against the back of my head.

Now off to move the rest of my possessions and pack before driving for four hours to the next camp location.

I read this twice as she'd still get it and I was about to give you the :basement:

I have much love for Ms. Franklin but I have neither the indomitable will nor the back strength required to love her in that capacity.

Suffice it to say that at the age of 67 she's not looking as she once did.

franklin_aretha.jpg

aretha-franklin.jpg

It sure didn't take much to get you there :). You must have had other run-in's with him.

Next time, be considerate and provide the thread link. It is not nice to arouse people's curiosity and make them work to scratch the itch </tongue in cheeck>. I had to go to his profile in order to look up his posts to find the thread (13 posts per day... talk about the noise ratio).

Greatest ability to sound life-like with the proper equipment, 701 or 650?