What did you do today?

riceboy

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not son of ambassador. My father is the former agriculture minister of Nigeria. Who is killed by his political enemies. I require your help to move out of the country US $45,600,000 which remains in his name for irrigations and fertilistion projects. I can be offer to you 15% of the funds for your help in good faith sending.

Please sending me the better detales of your banking accounts so that we can complete the transaction in best faith.

Just watched a very short, very powerful thunderstorm buzz-saw my yard to pieces with grapeshot hail. This has been a great summer so far. :palm:

photo-4.jpg

Front.

photo-3.jpg

Formerly nice, clean pool.

photo-5.jpg

Pool deck.

EDIT: THis just came in after the fact. Guess where I live?

Boston (WBZ Newsroom) -- At 3:10 pm, the National Weather Service Doppler Radar indicated a severe thunderstorm capable of producing a tornado near Hopkinton or 7 miles northwest of Milford moving southeast at 15 mph some locations in the warning include Holliston and Hopkinton. If you are caught outside seek shelter immediately in a strong building go to the basement or small interior room on the lowest floor. Abandon vehicles and mobile homes.

As a last resort seek shelter in a ditch or low spot and cover your head.

Edited by Hopstretch

You were sending all the wrong signals dude, I thought you were into it. Good thing for my diplomatic immunity.

I suspected your true identity the whole time!

artsgraphics20061173730.jpg

Filed a police report.

OK, enough mystery. Spill the beans!