What did you do today?

riceboy

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Duggeh I'm sorry to hear your Grandfather is not well. I hope he recovers, but if not I hope he doesn't suffer.

Colin congratulations! Now go get a job. :P

returned DT880 :dance:

That's the best thing to do with a DT880. :)

Big congrats to all the graduates: jin, diebenkorn, JBloudG, cetoole, Duggeh (any others?)!!!!

Duggeh, sorry to hear about your grandfather.

Sorry my graduation isn't for another 3-4 years :)

But my girlfriend/future fiance graduated with her masters in physical therapy this year.

Finished school. yay.

WooHoo! Looking forward to buying you a drink next week!

Big congrats to all the graduates: jin, diebenkorn, JBloudG, cetoole, Duggeh (any others?)!!!!

Ditto. Looking forward to buying Duggeh a drink in September! :D

Grandpa passed this afternoon around 5pm. He just faded out, there was no pain. Some few hours after I visited to see him. The visit was one of the most horrible and alien experiences I've ever had. I'm not sure how many people make it to my age with no previous close family/friend death. I dont quite know where to put myself. Thank you for all your kind thoughts.

Grandpa passed this afternoon around 5pm. He just faded out, there was no pain. Some few hours after I visited to see him. The visit was one of the most horrible and alien experiences I've ever had.

I said goodbye to my grandmother in much the same way. It was very painful, but today I am thankful I had the chance to say goodbye. I hope you will be able to take some solace in that, too, with your grandpa.

I'm very sorry for your loss.

did the freecreditreport thingie.

pleasantly surprised, considering how friendly I've been to Amazon this year :)

I hope you used https://www.annualcreditreport.com/cra/index.jsp

as described The Federal Trade Commission's Information on Free Annual Credit Reports

as opposed to that "just because it's on TV..." FreeCreditReport.com | Free Credit Report and Credit Score Online by Experian *

*When you order your free report here, you will begin your free trial membership in Triple AdvantageSM Credit Monitoring. If you don't cancel your membership within the 7-day trial period**, you will be billed $14.95 for each month that you continue your membership.