Deals

Dusty Chalk

IMO this doesn't effect sound quality much or at all.

The worse part is the vinyl is just mastered from the RVG CDs. Someone verified that with the Capitol mastering engineer a few years ago.

I agree, and that's totally lame. If it's not mastered from the original master tape, why bother?

Thanks for the info and lame it is, though specifically focusing on the offer, as CD's are part of the package, depending on how you look at it, at $15 a title, the vinyl is approaching extras/near free status.

EDIT: Shit, only five commas.

Edited by blessingx

Just got Todd's TTVJ newsletter, some info in it on vinyl selling. The good news is the sale, the bad news is he'll no longer carry vinyl!

We have a Big announcement! We are selling our entire vinyl inventory at 25% off! We have hundreds of titles already on our website and we will be adding more every day until all of our inventory is online. Once we sell out of the albums we will no longer be carrying vinyl. We will be carrying everything else - just not albums. The discount will appear in the shopping cart when you order. You can also call to order and get the discount!!! 406-285-3910

This is pretty sweet - Right Stuf (an online anime retailer) just listed the rest of their stock of Akira on blu-ray - http://www.rightstuf.com/1-800-338-6827/catalogmgr/qTCob-7QdOxaGRqzPl/browse/item/82348/4/0/0

If you're at all interested, act fast. This disc is OOP and can cost a great deal more than this on FleaBay and elsewhere.

Haha, Akira is actually the only Anime I've ever liked. I first saw the film back in high school but never owned it. I don't think I mentioned it to Allison until very recently but she had never heard of it.

Either way, there's plenty more about me that should have made Allison run for the hills. I'm dumbfounded by my luck.

Whatever you do, don't watch the documentary around her. They get to the part about Kaori, they start laughing about just how much abuse she receives. "Yeah, she really gets put through the ringer, ha ha ha."

The way they animated that sequence, the punch is so ridiculous that I actually did find it funny. It's like her face was a sponge. evil.gif