Deals

Dusty Chalk

It looks like Corel bought the company that did "Avid Studio", a video app for the iPad. I think it was 5-10$. It's been renamed to Pinnacle Studio for iPad, and is free for a limited time. From what the reviews are saying, it's a killer video editing app.

http://www.engadget....le-studio-ipad/

**BRENT**

Edited by MexicanDragon
  • Like 1

^

We are sorry...

We could not process your order. The sale of MP3 Downloads is currently only available to US customers. Please refer to the terms of use of the MP3 store to determine the geographical restrictions.

We apologize for any inconvenience this have caused you.

So much for buying on holiday ... :'(

Which is strange as my Amazon account has a US address and CC.

Anyone know when the deal is due to expire?

Can you gift it ? (E.g. for when I get back to US)

Kindle HD range looks interesting.

http://www.amazon.co...&qid=1347667613

There are 22 free Kindle books to choose from with free Whisper Sync for Voice, which syncs with your Audible account. You can read on Kindle, pick up on the audiobook, or vice versa.

So far, I've been able to get Bram Stoker's Dracula and Oscar Wilde's The Picture of Dorian Gray. I'm going to try to get all of them while they're still free. If nothing else, free copies of the books for the kids.

**BRENT**

Edit: I wound up with 13 books + 13 audiobooks. At that point, I was tired of clicking + didn't care about the other stuff. 8 of them I didn't care enough to do, and FUCK the Bronte sisters (bad memory from sophomore English class... dirty dirty [EXPLETIVE DELETED]!

Edited by MexicanDragon