Deals

Dusty Chalk

We'll see if I can make that -- Falls Church is no longer my Alehouse of choice during the week, what with it being ...(wanders off, looks it up)...21 minutes...actually, that's not that bad, I wonder what it is during the week around 6-6:30...?

What's good about those Alehouse dinners is that the restaurant side of things do a damn good job of everything, food-wise.

Buy.com has a deal on 11" Macbook Air's today for $779 (MSRP $999) and it doens't appear to be a refurb. No idea if it's current gen, but 20% off an Apple product isn't something I've seen a lot of if it is current.

I'm confused, though. When I searched on MacBook Air, the response right next to it was also MSRP US$999, but was only $50 off, and the $779 one only has 2G memory, so I'd make sure that was the actual retail before I bought, based on that discount. I mean, if it's US$799 retail, that may not be as nice a discount.

I have no idea how to check MSRP for archival Apple products, though.

I'm confused, though. When I searched on MacBook Air, the response right next to it was also MSRP US$999, but was only $50 off, and the $779 one only has 2G memory, so I'd make sure that was the actual retail before I bought, based on that discount. I mean, if it's US$799 retail, that may not be as nice a discount.

I have no idea how to check MSRP for archival Apple products, though.

Try http://www.everymac.com

THE TREASURES OF BLUE NOTE – VINYL + BONUS CD REISSUES BUNDLE

http://popmarket.com

The Treasures of Blue Note! Exclusive PopMarket bundle featuring five classic Blue Note Records jazz titles – each LP includes bonus CD.

• 5 Vinyl + Bonus CD reissues of the cream of the crop classics from the Blue Note Vaults!

• Timeless LPs from Cannonball Adderley, Dexter Gordon, Lee Morgan, Kenny Burrell and Art Blakey

• Each LP is mastered from the original analog tapes

• Each state-of-the-art CD is mastered in 24-bit…many featuring bonus tracks!

• Each feature the stunning, legendary album covers, which are works of art in themselves

Original Price $109.95

$72.99

Unfortunately, doesn't look like 180/200g.