Dusty Chalk

Deals

hdr_nl.gif

Beginning @ 3 p.m. on Wednesday November 13th, 2008,we are pleased to offer all our customers "additional discounts" in accordance with pcX's 10% / 15% / 20% off Everything Sale.*

10% off

SED * Hammond * Black-Gate * Riken

15% off

ALL OTHER PRODUCT LINES

(Everything Else that qualifies*)

20% off

Mundorf * Furutech * Jensen * PEARL * EAT * KR Audio

Hmmm, 20% off of Furutech stuff, maybe finally time to build some bling XLR cables...

Thanks, I have been looking at buying one of these for a while. With that price, that was a no brainer. Now to find some good deals on 1 Terabyte drives ...

Thanks, I have been looking at buying one of these for a while. With that price, that was a no brainer. Now to find some good deals on 1 Terabyte drives ...

Newegg just sent out their Black Friday list and it lists WD 1TB SATA drives at $99/each which sounds pretty good to me.

Newegg just sent out their Black Friday list and it lists WD 1TB SATA drives at $99/each which sounds pretty good to me.

Thanks, I will give it a gander :D

I'm not up to speed with Denon offerings, but this was posted on HotDeals, so up it goes.

Denon AVR-988 7.1-Channel on Amazon for $550

link

Not too bad. I have the 987, and I'm very happy with it.

that drive has issues, tho. Doesn't work in itunes or in a raid.

I couldn't resist and ordered a pair even with the disappointing US/Cdn exchange rate, but still a nice price consider it's USD $230 street price here

I couldn't resist and ordered a pair even with the disappointing US/Cdn exchange rate.

I have around me a K401, K271, K240 Sextett, K240 DFx2.5, and K181DJ, (and of course my trusty Lambda) and I still ordered one. :palm:

<voice="eric_cartman"> I hate you guys, I hate you guys so very very much. </voice>

I was going to escape Black Friday completely unscathed.

So I picked up the ipod touch, since my ipod is dead and I stupidly missed out on getting an iphone from my work (am getting a blackjack instead) :palm:

Thanks, Dusty.