Deals

Dusty Chalk

Does anyone know how to check if the PayPal deal is up at NewEgg? It's supposed to be over at midnight PST or "until the promotional funds run out". I'm on the pay screen, and I'm not seeing the discount, I'm thinking not to go through with it. Second opinions?

They don't tell you whether you get the discount at checkout. It just appears in your PP account within 48 hours if the funds are still available.

VMWare Fusion is half off ($39.99) today only with the coupon code CyberMondayDeal. If you have a Mac and want/need to be able to run occasional Windows apps seamlessly inside OS X, this is a no-brainer.
If $40 is a no-brainer, then Amazon's current deal of $45 (for 2.0, no less) on Gold Box is only a partial-brainer. Only there for a couple hours.

Steam is having a sale on games. It's Valve's software distribution method where you download the game after paying for it and it's registered to your account forever (you can download it at any time). Sale ends Jan 2.

Civilization 3 and all expansions- $3.74

Bioshock- $5

Portal- $5

Orange Box- $26

are some highlights. There are tons of games for good prices.