New Denon Cans

n_maher

Well, this document would at least seem to suggest that some of the rumors that I have been hearing over the past 6 months are true.

denond7000in5.th.jpg

pics_zh_420_1209354226.jpg

From what I've heard the rumored street price in the US is ~$1000.

There's also a thread on Head-Fi about this, but I don't think there's much in the way of additional information there, just a couple of new pictures.

2650329610_72096a6793_o.jpg

2649498999_59e82c929d_o.jpg

Edited by n_maher

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like how in that document it proclaims (Real Wood!). I wonder if the lettering will fall off of this model too. For 1000 dollars I would expect that it wouldn't but who knows. I bet this will be be ~ED-9s at best.

I think I'll hold out for the D10000 before giving it a shot ;p

I hope these are more robust. They certainly don't look much different, but we'll have to wait and see. I liked the D5000's enough that I am highly curious about these, especially since they're closed. So if no-one in my area gets a pair, I'll get a pair, but it'll wait until at least December-ish, probably more like next year some time. Thanks for posting the info on them.

Edited by Dusty Chalk

haha this looks great, I want to demo >_< "Real Wood" <-- Can't believe they had to box that. What else could ~$1000 headphones be made out of? Plastic wood?

edit: I have a feeling what is going to happen.. I'll prevent it myself.

mod edit: no word games...