Wet Shaving

SDM

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't so much have a beard, as I have a wire brush that grows out of my face. To go from 2-3 day's stubble to clean shaven, I have to use two electrics and a razor. I loathe shaving. I used to grow a beard during the winter months. In the last few years my beard has gone very white, and I really don't like the look of it. I've been going gray since my mid-20s (quite common among dyslexics) and that doesn't bother me in the slightest. Unfortunately, I can't say the same about my beard.

Way back (when I had a lot more time than brains) I mostly used a straight razor. I did use my Ulu (not as nice as the one in the picture) as well as my Buck special a few times during that period, mostly for shits and grins. Haven't done that in quite a while though (not because I have more brains now, just less time).

The only person that seems to be offended is you. Head-case is self moderating. People have no hesitation to speak their minds, especially in response to posts. That's why the motto here is "Welcome and sorry about your thin skin". People with thin skin usually don't last here. Do you have a thin skin? Getting defensive about responses to your posts implies that you do, but it's still early.

Oh so true!

Although, I do use a Merkur Razor to shave.