JH Audio stuffs

atothex

From FB:

Here is where we are on the 3A – from Jerry.

1. We are in the process of changing the spidf to coax. This is a bigger project than we had originally anticipated and is requiring a board

revision. We are doing quick turn boards to test the spidf currently.

2. The MCU issue has been addressed and on Monday I will be in the lab with the amp at the ear simulator to verify the change.

After the board approval, and once the connectors arrive to the manufacturer, it will take about a week until the units ship to us.

We will keep you updated on the status as we have more information.

Best regards,

Everyone at JHA

I am fairly certain that the spdif and the analog in share the same jack and there was never any mention of asynch so I doubt it.

From what I understand and I could be wrong this should make it to our hands in April sometime, with Vicki and I being in the same batch as I'm #4 I believe (was 7 or 8 but moved down due to cancellations and Vicki I think you are ahead of me. It really doesn't matter as I'm sure they will ship in batches of 20 or more once the 3a is complete.

Just out of curiosity, John and Vicki are you on the email update list that at least a few on HF are? I'm not, and haven't received a response to last couple emails (the new impressions and JH16s). Not sure how much to make of the silence.

Just out of curiosity, John and Vicki are you on the email update list that at least a few on HF are? I'm not, and haven't received a response to last couple emails (the new impressions and JH16s). Not sure how much to make of the silence.

Who are you sending them to? I found the best way to ensure a reply was to send to multiple recipients. I noticed Adam was CC'ing others on our emails so I started using reply to all and aside from my last email all the others were replied to in relatively short order.

• 2 weeks later...

No Facebook update, here's hoping it's a typo or that they will cover the current preorders.

Ultimately I think it will be a superior product to what was heard at can jam, as the DSP was nowhere near where I believe it ultimately will be. I am sure the active crossover once tuned to your specific custom set will also take it up a notch, versus whatever they had it set at for the generic universal versions at can jam. Bt if it is indeed winter 2011 that is a tough pill.