Canjam 2010.

Duggeh

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^ Mike, man up and order a T-shirt. We'll pick it up for you, and carry it around with us so it gets beer, whisk(e)y and food spilled on it, and, if you're really lucky, barfed on by some noob trying to keep up with the vets. Al, jp, Nate and many others will be happy to help in this endeavor to see that at least you have a shirt that has been to CanJam.

Can't wait, flight leaves at 5:40pm and arrives in London 1:45pm after a stop in Paris. Oh wait, you meant CanJam. Yeah, have fun with that. :)

Ha keep assuming you can land in London. Volcanic ash FTW. :)

^^^ Mike, man up and order a T-shirt. We'll pick it up for you, and carry it around with us so it gets beer, whisk(e)y and food spilled on it, and, if you're really lucky, barfed on by some noob trying to keep up with the vets. Al, jp, Nate and many others will be happy to help in this endeavor to see that at least you have a shirt that has been to CanJam.

I will consider a t shirt even though I have 4 from last year that I rarely wear. However, the thought of it being carried around with you guys and barfed on, may be enough to get me off the fence.

Ha keep assuming you can land in London. Volcanic ash FTW. :)

Trip is insured and alternatives in the event of volcanic ash, far from Chicago, are in place.

Are people generally getting one size larger than they would normally get? For some reason the images of the pics make it seem like I should order one size larger (XL?).

I did. I normally wear a large, but the funky sizing of these shirts make it tighter than I would prefer (based on the shirt from CJ'09, from the same supplier).

I did. I normally wear a large, but the funky sizing of these shirts make it tighter than I would prefer (based on the shirt from CJ'09, from the same supplier).

Thanks, I think I'll also order an XL. After all, it's better to wear a baggy long shirt than one that's tight and short.

And Birgir, you must come to CJ! Curse you, volcano I still can't spell or pronounce!

So... do you have any 5XL then? :D

Yeah, but I'd get rather furious and try to put out that damn volcano...

As I listed in the sales thread, 4XL is going to be Hanes Beefy-T rather than American Apparel, since AA only offers up to 3XL. So the shrinkage issues are less of an issue with Hanes, but Hanes is a thicker material, and not quite as nice as American Apparel.

-Ed

i think the large fits spot on and quite similar to my ck tees. i could also easily get way with wearing an xl, but there is just this loose extra fabric around my gut. now the large isn't tight, but just more fitted.

This is too weird. since my last post, I got a call from my wife who said that the LOL t-shirt of the day today was her design, new customer, etc. I figure, OK, I'll grab one. I look and ......

"Sizes fit snug", it says.

Sheesh!

How hard would it be to make standard sizes, like large= 15 1/2 / 34 or whatever?

the cut seems unchanged from last year and the normal minimal shrinkage after a wash should be about the same too.

Maybe mine just shrunk more than yours, Dave.

I noticed the Asphalt color shrunk a lot more than the others. My wife was telling me it's because of how they get that color that way.

Also, I don't put my tees in the drier, hang dry only. Keeps them from shrinking and reduces further wear and abuse other than what the washer does already.

-Ed