Canjam 2010.

Duggeh

I doubt that Fitz had it so good. I'm not only a loud snorer, but my patterns are quite erratic and non rhythmic.

Yeah, that was the real killer. It wasn't the volume, but the irregularity of it. It still didn't take much longer than it normally does for me to get to sleep, I just couldn't do little plays in my head while falling asleep because of the distraction.

Real Vikings must do battle even in their sleep. :D

Bwahahahaha.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sometimes it's from the way we're built (sinuses, etc.).

If you don't find sleep refreshing, then that's another symptom -- still doesn't mean you have it, but if it does, it's worth knowing, as things can be done about it.

And yes, I'll be the first to admit because it's something in my life, I'm probably a little preoccupied about it, and may be a little paranoid about it in others.

Anyway, you're an adult, do what you will.

No, you make a valid point Dusty, and I probably should have a sleep study done at this point in my life. Couldn't do any harm.

Biggie snored loud and tossed and turned like he was running a horizontal marathon until he quietened down and gently mubled nonsense for a while. I've never seen bedsheets to roughly tossed about around someones legs.

Damn memory foam isn't that comfortable for me. The floor would have been better.

Real Vikings must do battle even in their sleep. :D

That's why we drink so much. The only way to truly rest is to pass out...

On my way to the Chicago Field Museum with my local Chicago friends, we ran across the following when turning a corner:

dscf3083x.jpg

dscf3084.jpg

What the hell?! Someone had this in their backyard?!?!?

We ran outta there... look how that big bera is standing! That is some crazy-ass ghetto gang shit right there. And the little one is already saying, "Your face is charred, momma bera. How I make fire from mouth?"

We hauled outta there...

I rudely crashed dinner with some of you guys Saturday night. I got to talking to Frank for quite a bit, but I missed his screen name. Pretty sure his name was Frank anyway. From down south, way into Phish/etc and we had some things in common. If you're reading this and have any clue what I'm talking about please PM me.

I rudely crashed dinner with some of you guys Saturday night. I got to talking to Frank for quite a bit, but I missed his screen name. Pretty sure his name was Frank anyway. From down south, way into Phish/etc and we had some things in common. If you're reading this and have any clue what I'm talking about please PM me.

I think that was Jack, postjack, you were talking to, and welcome to head-case.

Frank is cool.

right, perhaps it was Jack (that's kind of like Frank isn't it?)

Thanks.

Frak.

Jack, I didn't know that your name was Frank.

Frank is a good name. Usually people confuse my name with Jake.

Dan right? Glad you made it to HC! PM incoming.