Canjam 2010.

Duggeh

Back home, whew. Do not want to go to work tomorrow but it pays the bills so I guess I should. 155 pics on the camera (including both gear and people) but I'll be deleting quite a bit due to repeats, camera shake or motion blur, or pics that just didn't come out good - maybe about half of them I'd guess. I should post one of them. Here's one with Reks and Peter when the two shared a private moment (while Reks was going around picking random people up to outdo Birgir):

Wow. I'd much rather hold his bag and smoke his pipe than this. I feel fortunate.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW, Ed, if Rek's tongue is still stuck in your ear, I know a good psychiatrist that can probably get it out.

Have we met?

I could try, but I really specialize in IEM-adapter-plug-stuck-in-ear removals. And I'd be two hours late. Just ask asr.

The really cool kids arrived on Wednesday ;)

Fuckin A.

I've been speed-reading through thread updates trying to stay on top of the last few days. Madness. And I'm tired as hell too. Hopefully cured of jetlag tomo, although I don't think I'll be entirely sober until Friday.

Maybe a bit longer than that. I have to go find Mike!

I forgot to include Dr. Gilmore in the CanJam team that deserves kudos in my previous post, sorry about that.

Pics for the Head-Case crowd below. Couldn't be bothered to deal with all the pics for HF yet, did not want to process 40 more pics tonight. I don't think these pics need captions so I won't bother. ;)

cj10_hc_01.jpg

cj10_hc_02.jpg

cj10_hc_03.jpg

cj10_hc_04.jpg

cj10_hc_05.jpg

cj10_hc_06.jpg

cj10_hc_07.jpg

cj10_hc_08.jpg

cj10_hc_09.jpg

cj10_hc_10.jpg

I think this was the point when Reks proclaimed "Guys, I'm dissolving Head-Case!"

cj10_hc_11.jpg

cj10_hc_12.jpg

cj10_hc_13.jpg

cj10_hc_14.jpg

cj10_hc_15.jpg

cj10_hc_16.jpg