Canjam 2010.

Duggeh

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Many of you know that I was lucky enough to win some fine Monster Turbine Pros (only the Gold though) at CanJam. Since I cannot share the awesome sound with you, I thought I would treat you to the frequency response graph since it is quite special itself.

graphcompare.png

Gotta love the 40dB difference from 10Hz-10kHz. Bet there are still people who use bass boost though.

A few pictures:

Steve, drinking something that looks suspiciously red (uh oh).

p1000196.jpg

On the way to FFF

p1000200.jpg

At FFFs

p1000201.jpg

Jeff on the ipad at FFF

p1000202.jpg

Jeff still on the ipad at FFF

p1000203.jpg

Jeff *still* on the ipad at FFF

p1000206.jpg

Fitz

p1000204.jpg

Monkey and Vicki

p1000205e.jpg

On the way back, Duggeh and Fitz

p1000209.jpg

CanJam security

p1000226.jpg

Justin without scotch

p1000228.jpg

100% duck fat fries? i am at a loss on how crispy it would be and even more so on how it would taste...

They reminded me a lot of 5 guys fries, but with a more unctuous and well, meaty flavor. It was a subtle favor, not overpowering, and the texture was superb. Ed liked them so much, he gathered up everyone's leftover fries, and munched them all the way back to the hotel, before handing Grahame and I a pile of crunchy last tidbits. Leftover leftovers, yum!

We definitely missed you in Chicago, Dave. If you do ever make it out that way, don't forget to bring someone to pass the time standing in line with. ;)

A little late, but great pics guys. What lens did you use to shoot the raffle series?

A Sigma 150mm Macro.

Fantastic pic's Peter (as always)!

Since I've gotten home, I've avoided my local purveyors of duck fat fries and foie gras encrusted links. It just wouldn't be the same without a picture of Britney Spears looking over me!

Thanks for taking me along!

Most definitely glad it worked out for you. I had been anticipating it for months, and was still blown away by the tastes.