What are you drinking now, pt 2.

morphsci

in my best Johnny Carson impersonation, "i didn't know that..." smile.png

do you have a list of these biodynamic vineyards?

I don't keep a list by growing methods, Saxum Vineyards is one off the top of my head but there are a bunch more, if I can remember them I will let you know.

I think it is a dessert wine and you would want to drink it chilled. Someone better at wino science should tell you the right answer, but I think it would be better to just leave it in there until you drink it. If you haven't noticed it until now, maybe you don't need the space it is taking up. :P

/\ /\ /\ What Antonio said.

Since none of my bicycling crew has responded to my voice, emails or text messages I can only assume that like HCers at a national meet, they are lying in some bordello drunk as skunks and tomorrows ride will not happen.

So with apprehension and a bit of nostalgia for Christmas past, I am opening another bottle of Veuve Cliquot Brut. This one I found buried in the back of my locker and it has an inch thick layer of dust on it. Since this is not a vintage champagne, this may not be a good thing, then again if the widow gives me a good buzz and I don't fly off a cliff on my ride tomorrow morning, all will be good.

Cheers all!

well...despite the awesome treatment here at Tomlinson Tap Room, I may have chosen unwisely...

I was invited to Brugge where one of my buddies brought in a Mikkeller Sur Munk (their latest wild ale/sour) thst I've had on my radar for a couple weeks...then, Abe Benrubi of E.R./Parker Lewis can't lose came in...he's a silent partner...

oh well... had a decent coconut porter & lackluster ginger curry IPA here...