slower forum

Knuckledragger

Bingo.

Maybe someone should start a slower political forum thread that the rest of us can not look at ...

No need for any rules or special political threads here. Wayne can say political stuff is annoying and boring, then post political stuff. You can call him on it and various others can chime in. I can ignore it and look at the funny pictures I want to look at. This is Head-Case, so everybody should just roll with it.

No need for any rules or special political threads here. Wayne can say political stuff is annoying and boring, then post political stuff. You can call him on it and various others can chime in. I can ignore it and look at the funny pictures I want to look at. This is Head-Case, so everybody should just roll with it.

Em Effing THIS. The last thing we need on Head-Case is some Head-Fi-like "no political discussion" rules. The next thing to follow is artificial forced niceness and the disallowal of terms like "fuck nugget" and "yak felcher." Besides the creepy ass mod editing of my posts, the single biggest factor that drove me from Head-Fi was the toxic environment of faux politeness.

4cqUY.jpg

2hLMq.jpg

gVZMj.jpg

Em Effing THIS. The last thing we need on Head-Case is some Head-Fi-like "no political discussion" rules. The next thing to follow is artificial forced niceness and the disallowal of terms like "fuck nugget" and "yak felcher." Besides the creepy ass mod editing of my posts, the single biggest factor that drove me from Head-Fi was the toxic environment of faux politeness.

Quite right, Knucks and Al. I love a place where everybody's sittin' around on the patio in lounge chairs next to a cooler with a beer in one hand and a paint ball gun in the other, and we can say anything we want and suffer the consequences.