slower forum

Knuckledragger

Screamin' Sugar Lee reporting in.

Oh, and I'm pretty sure Gene was just being an intentional ass and having fun playing her. Where's your sense of humor? Like her, you all seme to be taking him too seriously. Her defensiveness spoiled the interview as much as did his offensiveness. In many ways, it became about her, and she's supposed to be bright enough (and is certainly experienced enough as interviewer) not to let that happen. So he's a horny, rich capitalist pig and makes no bones about it. Get over it.

He's kind of like Ted Nugent except that he's acting all wacko about his loin as opposed to his guns, but it was political incorrectness just for the sake of the chain yanking effects... and she totally fell for it. He's expressing what many men would love to but simply don't have the nerve to because it has been coached out of them by society in their desire to maintain a sense of decorum to fit in and be respected. He's rich enough that he really doesn't have to care what anyone thinks of him. That he also comes across as an empty headed loveless type is likewise no big surprise. That's probably two parts schtick and one part truth.

Seriously, is he just supposed to follow her lead and give her a nicey nicey interview, or is he supposed to defend his own beliefs and views on life no matter how repugnant they might sound to others?

Screamin' Sugar Lee reporting in.

Oh, and I'm pretty sure Gene was just being an intentional ass and having fun playing her. Where's your sense of humor? Like her, you all seme to be taking him too seriously. Her defensiveness spoiled the interview as much as did his offensiveness. In many ways, it became about her, and she's supposed to be bright enough (and is certainly experienced enough as interviewer) not to let that happen. So he's a horny, rich capitalist pig and makes no bones about it. Get over it.

He's kind of like Ted Nugent except that he's acting all wacko about his loin as opposed to his guns, but it was political incorrectness just for the sake of the chain yanking effects... and she totally fell for it. He's expressing what many men would love to but simply don't have the nerve to because it has been coached out of them by society in their desire to maintain a sense of decorum to fit in and be respected. He's rich enough that he really doesn't have to care what anyone thinks of him. That he also comes across as an empty headed loveless type is likewise no big surprise. That's probably two parts schtick and one part truth.

Seriously, is he just supposed to follow her lead and give her a nicey nicey interview, or is he supposed to defend his own beliefs and views on life no matter how repugnant they might sound to others?

Naw, I gotta go with her on this one. That's a fucked up image of manhood. Just my view however.