Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What are you listening to Part the Third

Featured Replies

  • Replies 13.8k
  • Views 2.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Some Glenn system testing.. Current configuration in New place.

  • It has been a long evening....    a long musical and sad evening.            and lots of Mac 12yo... 

  • Knuckledragger
    Knuckledragger

    I was gonna post this isn Slow, but I think it's more appropriate here.  TMBG's Flood came out 30 years ago today.  After I got past my initial "holy shit am I old" reaction, I reflected upon the firs

Posted Images

04_eppur_si_muove.jpg

 

Haggard - Eppur Si Muove

 

Medieval-classical-metal mashup.  It's really good, for those not in the know.

^ If you haven't already, check out Jonny Greenwood & Krzysztof Penderecki's Threnody for the Victims of Hiroshima/Popcorn Superhet Receiver/Polymorphia/48 Responses to Polymorphia (ht to CT).

 

Acquired and listened to. Like. Thanks again. 

 

Now

 

tumblr_mcwvvdhYqQ1qhr2g6o1_1351945661_co

Edited by robm321

How to Destroy Angels, Welcome Oblivion -- going through this list, basically.

 

EDIT:  You know what?  This is kind of annoying, actually.  Tracks like "Strings and Attractors" and "On the Wing" are just...I don't know...annoying.  (And yeah, kind of sounds like some recent Autechre stuff, which I also find annoying.)

Robert Rich | Illumination cover_600.jpg

Edited by blessingx

It's a little more downbeat than others, but I still like it, you have to be in a patient mood.  How did you like No More Shall We Part?  It sort of hit me the same way when I first heard it.

 

Oh, and I love his voice.  I might have to steal a few mannerisms from him.

Just picked the new CD up on vacation, haven't listened yet. Thanks for the impression Dusty, it will help set my expectation. I liked No More... But it did take a bit....

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.