July 5, 201313 yr comment_586781 Tangram, Mise en Pièces...except for the track, "Zombie", which for some reason, won't play (Spotify). Groovy French ...uh...post-new-wave? Report
July 5, 201313 yr comment_586843 chevelle - hats of the the bull i somehow didn't realize they had released this one. its pretty good! Report
July 5, 201313 yr comment_586949 Worm is Green, Glow -- recommended by Spotify because I listened to All India Radio, I like it. You know their recommendation engine is good when they recommend you things you already like, but they need to figure out a way not to re-recommend things they've already recommended. Report
July 5, 201313 yr comment_586978 tom waits - swordfishtrombones one of the first albums head-case turned me on to. thanks, guys. Report
July 6, 201313 yr comment_587076 Turisas, Stand Up and Fight -- Viking metal with clean vocals -- stately, majestic, power metal. Melikey. Cover of "Broadsword" (originally by Jethro Tull) in the style a plus. Report
July 6, 201313 yr comment_587084 Now playing: Mavis Staples -- You Are Not Alone Highly buzzed and listening to the EC BA AD1 on the RS-1 and HP-2, I have to say this album sounds divine. Agreed Report
July 6, 201313 yr comment_587089 Moar Turisas -- this stuff really makes me smile. Right up there with The Crown (albeit completely different). Report
July 7, 201313 yr comment_587206 GNF'nR from all the GNF'nR talk around here. Also testing out a sidewall bookshelf in here. The foam and crap was just a bit too much to keep explaining to all the visitors. I really don't like assembling these things. Report
July 8, 201313 yr Author comment_587395 I love that people here love good music. All the gear lust in the world doesn't equal one aweome album side regardless of the source/amp/cans/speakers/etc. Report
July 9, 201313 yr comment_587585 I should probably listen to that before Saturday, but instead I'm listening to John Wesley, Shiver, which is actually quite foot-tappingly good. I'd want him to accompany me. Were I good enough to, you know, warrant accompanying by him. Report
July 9, 201313 yr comment_587620 Doctor Who ultraslowed: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=An-_WttF490 Report
July 9, 201313 yr comment_587687 ^Very nice album. Joseph Joachim Raff: Violin Concertos 1 & 2 - Michaela Paetsch-Neftel, Bamberger Symphoniker, Hans Stadlmair. Report
July 9, 201313 yr Author comment_587692 ^Very nice album. On a first listen, I prefer her last one. Maybe too much Tweedy on this one... Report
July 9, 201313 yr comment_587699 The previous one was very good, I agree this isn't at the same level, but still liked it quite a bit. Report
July 10, 201313 yr comment_587859 Lots and lots of Lacrimas Profundere -- gothy metal with clean baritone, Peter Steele-style vocals, but not slow like Type O Negative. Report
July 10, 201313 yr comment_587867 Been listening to a lot of the Carpenters lately. Between Karen's amazing voice and her tragic story its hard not to get emotional. Or maybe I'm just a sucker for Altos. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.