November 18, 201312 yr comment_609937 Crickets superimposed on slowed down crickets. No, really. EDIT: might be fake. Report
November 18, 201312 yr comment_609956 Louise Fraser RIYL This Mortal Coil, David Lynch/Julee Cruise/Angelo Badalamenti Report
November 19, 201312 yr comment_610108 Red Fang -- this stuff rocks. Right up there with The Crown as a guilty pleasure, yet completely different. Report
November 19, 201312 yr comment_610110 Quest for Fire - Lights From Paradise. Thanks to Greg the bartender at FFF I get to listen to this (and other good things) on Sundays while slowly slipping under the malt and hops. Edited November 19, 201312 yr by Absorbine_Sr Report
November 19, 201312 yr comment_610157 Lights from Paradise and Quest for Fire psychedelic stoner rock, medigs Report
November 20, 201312 yr comment_610325 Art Lande | While She Sleeps Should be titled 'How to Fight Night Terrors' Report
November 22, 201312 yr comment_610594 Yeah, I randomly decided to check their website today to see what was new. And well, this was. I got sidetracked and I'm just listening to it now. Report
November 22, 201312 yr comment_610632 ooh, new the sounds, that's going on my list Ditters. Verbatim. Report
November 22, 201312 yr comment_610656 thats an instant buy on amazon. I'm not allowed to buy small things close to christmas, or my family gets annoyed. So basically, I don't get any new music in november or december. Report
November 22, 201312 yr comment_610668 First Listen: Thelonious Monk, 'Paris 1969' http://n.pr/18gXdrB Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.