October 4, 201312 yr comment_602450 Lee Fields, Let's Talk it Over ...pretty much exactly what you should expect, based on that album cover. Report
October 6, 201312 yr comment_602757 A Johnny Hartman/Nat King Cole iTunes Radio mix (marked Discovery). Perfect for a relaxed Sunday morning. Report
October 7, 201312 yr comment_602963 The Blow -- indie hipster quaintness from Pacific Northwest Report
October 8, 201312 yr comment_602994 Tacoma Narrows Bridge Disaster, Exegesis What the Blood Revealed, Harbour of Devils -- great post-metal Report
October 8, 201312 yr comment_603088 Pelican, Forever Becoming \m/ More instrumental post-metal -- I've had a lot of luck enjoying instrumental post-metal lately. For some reason, I couldn't find an image that was 666x666. Report
October 9, 201312 yr comment_603241 Faith No More - Angel Dust One of my favorites, other than the few duds. Report
October 11, 201312 yr comment_603516 Listening now, in 24/44.1 Hi-Res....so far so good! Some (many?) similarities to her first, TBD if I like one over the other. EDIT: as the tracks go on, realizing there is more of a difference from the first.....will need more listens, but I'm thinking the first album "grabbed" me more. Edited October 11, 201312 yr by skullguise Report
October 12, 201312 yr comment_603700 The greatest pop record ever. Sorry, no. That's Prefab Sprout -- Steve McQueen. Coincidentally, I am listening to this. Paddy's still got (some of) it. Report
October 13, 201312 yr comment_603829 This- https://soundcloud.com/pdis_inpartmaint/takeshi-nishimoto-lavandula Sorry for your crappy week Shelly, I hope this and a big whiskey soothes the nerves. Edited October 13, 201312 yr by Augsburger Report
October 14, 201312 yr comment_604040 A radio short on the cultural rise and fall of quicksand - http://www.swell.am/s/kdwADjvmipwf-12CTNK5sw Report
October 14, 201312 yr comment_604049 Buckethead - Monsters & Robots haven't heard this one in awhile... and Szell - Mozart - Robert Casadesus Report
October 14, 201312 yr comment_604057 ease in with a Monday groove.... Ben E King - 1976 - I Had A Love Report
October 15, 201312 yr comment_604114 Maxfield Gast - 2010 - Side By Side Ed - streaming from his website - http://www.maxfieldgast.com/Maxfield_Gast/Media.html Edited October 15, 201312 yr by mikeymad Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.