Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What are you listening to Part the Third

Featured Replies

  • Replies 13.8k
  • Views 2.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Some Glenn system testing.. Current configuration in New place.

  • It has been a long evening....    a long musical and sad evening.            and lots of Mac 12yo... 

  • Knuckledragger
    Knuckledragger

    I was gonna post this isn Slow, but I think it's more appropriate here.  TMBG's Flood came out 30 years ago today.  After I got past my initial "holy shit am I old" reaction, I reflected upon the firs

Posted Images

 

My Google Analytics brought me here. Glad you're enjoying the recording! I recorded it with just a single stereo pair... one for each ear ;)

 

This is my first time here, but it seems like a really active community! So, who recognises the headphones used on the recording session in this pic: http://elswhr.co/blog/photos-from-lumiere-recording-session - this is probably one of the few forums where I could expect 100 correct answers! Ha ha!

 

If only I still had my Stax Omega - I bet this album would sound gorgeous on those... 

Hi, Douglas, welcome to the forum.  I feel the need to put this out there -- I love your and Mira's approach to arranging.

 

And:  sweet, it's a binaural recording?  I hadn't listened to it on headphones yet.  (Sorry.)

 

Thanks for the welcome and complements! Wow, my lowly 2 posts certainly pales in comparison to you almighty 30,395! Wow, that's a lot of text! 

 

Not binaural, no. I just meant that there were only two microphones used. But, I'd love to record something with the Neumann Fritz head one day.

I'm listening to Lumière too. Wonderful music, congratulations Douglas. Welcome.

Welcome to the forum Douglas.

I'm back to Llewyn Davis.

Awesome stuff Douglas!

You guys should be proud.

I caught some of your posts over on Gearslutz.

So you went direct to a 744?

 

Ric, I'm loving the posts about the Llewyn Davis film.

I was a big Dave Van Ronk fan back in the day. Still have some vinyl around here somewhere.

You might search around for some Phil Ochs. He was a fav of mine from that era.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.