February 28, 201511 yr comment_674793 Third Coast Audio Festival Re:sound - The Failure of Flight podcast. Pretty touching. https://m.soundcloud.com/thirdcoast/resound-184-the-failure-of-flight-show-originally-aired-2014 Report
March 1, 201511 yr comment_674845 Some crap techno spun by a DJ pre Infected Mushroom animatronics gig Report
March 1, 201511 yr comment_674851 With all the talk of album sales going to hell, this thread is a great reminder that there are still people who believe in it. Excellent. In the mean time, I'm digging through an MP3 directory of 70s tunes. Boogie on, reggae woman. Report
March 1, 201511 yr Author comment_674875 Led Zeppelin -- Physical Graffiti (Remastered) This, but old mastered. Report
March 1, 201511 yr comment_674952 Steven Wilson, Hand. Cannot. Erase. It's quite great, if I may say so. Continues in the direction started by Raven... Report
March 2, 201511 yr comment_675020 squeeze, east side story (MFSL) this sounds really nice. not sure if i ever listened to it before or not. Report
March 2, 201511 yr comment_675056 Jeff Beck -- Blow by Blow (SACD) Was released 40 years ago about a month from now (3/29). Report
March 2, 201511 yr Author comment_675073 Jeez. 40 years seems like along time ago. I remember my brother playing this record around then and not getting it at all. Report
March 3, 201511 yr comment_675233 Little People, Mickey Mouse Operation -- I love this album so hard. >.< Report
March 3, 201511 yr comment_675320 Punch Brothers -- The Phosphorescent Blueslistening to this trough Tidal, which is experiencing troubles to use the lossless stream, so had to switch to "high" instead of HiFi. If it doesn't improve I'm not going to pay the subscription Awesome album, by the way Report
March 3, 201511 yr comment_675338 Twin Shadow -- Forget (on TIDAL, no issues with bit rate so far.) I love this record v. much! Report
March 3, 201511 yr comment_675345 A Tidal mix of contemporary electronic records (Sohn, Tycho, etc.). (Clicked on playlists->Electronic->albums->playlist of most popular tracks from these albums.) Report
March 3, 201511 yr comment_675347 Similarly the Look at Miss Americana Beats playlist (what are these streaming services going to do to this thread?) . Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.