January 12, 201511 yr comment_668042 Luke Elliot -- Provisions TIDAL said I would like this kid if I like Tom Waits and Nick Cave. I do, and I do. Report
January 14, 201511 yr comment_668273 This is a band I think I would've really been into had I been born about 5 years earlier. The Jesus and Mary Chain - Stoned And Dethroned Report
January 14, 201511 yr comment_668278 Was working in a record store when it came out. Man, we wore that thing out. Still a fave. Report
January 15, 201511 yr comment_668416 Speaking of the past - first listen in a few years. Still really beautiful... Edited January 15, 201511 yr by blessingx Report
January 15, 201511 yr comment_668419 This is a band I think I would've really been into had I been born about 5 years earlier. The Jesus and Mary Chain - Stoned And Dethroned I was into them for a while. Went to see a concert they headlined, and the opener just blew them away. The opener? Nine Inch Nails. No one in the crowd had heard of them, but we recognized about a dozen people at Tower Records after the concert, grabbing that NiN CD..... Report
January 16, 201511 yr comment_668504 Panda Bear - Panda Bear Meets The Grim Reaper This is one Tidal recommended and I just <3 it. I've listened to it a few times the past couple of days, and 3 songs more than once. "Mr Noah," "Crosswords," and "Boys Latin" are all tracks I'm really digging right now. **BRENT** Report
January 16, 201511 yr comment_668537 Someone who appears to have aged well, musically speaking: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zrr5LmC2p1A Report
January 16, 201511 yr comment_668540 Tidal discovery. Steve Martin and Edie Brickell Love Has Come For You If you like New Grass, Steve Martin is a surprisingly good banjo player and songwriter. Renaissance man. Edited January 16, 201511 yr by jvlgato Report
January 16, 201511 yr comment_668541 My understanding was he learned comedy so that he could play his banjo at open mic nights. Report
January 16, 201511 yr comment_668604 Just came out. I actually got it in Hi Res from HD Tracks and it is a fantastic album. Report
January 17, 201511 yr comment_668646 AT 8pm I'll be at the Triple Door in Seattle for a Curtis Salgado show. Friend with the flu surrendered some 2nd row seats. I felt obligated to help him feel better by taking the offer. Report
January 24, 201511 yr comment_669664 Akron Family and Angels of Light ... Really good... (but this one is much different than most of Gira's Angels of Light stuff ... in a really great way too) ... Edited January 24, 201511 yr by s1rrah Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.