March 20, 201511 yr comment_677838 sometimes i debate buying all the AP sacds i have as DSD, even though I have the redbook. *shakes* or read this Report
March 20, 201511 yr comment_677846 I am really not sure if the file size of DSD is worth the hassle. I would definitely not buy DSD versions of things I already have in HiRes, though I am not sure anymore I would buy HiRes of things I already have on CD. Report
March 20, 201511 yr comment_677847 Bill Smith Quartet - Folk Jazz Available on Tidal Edited March 20, 201511 yr by Torpedo Report
March 22, 201511 yr comment_678176 Gonna be a heavy new album I think. Edited March 22, 201511 yr by Hopstretch Report
March 22, 201511 yr comment_678191 Die Antwoord show last night. Yo-Landi is as adorable as you'd imagine on stage. Very short show, but very good. There was a song off the new album I wanted to hear but they did most of their good stuff. **BRENT** Report
March 22, 201511 yr comment_678200 You should if you get the chance. I even got to break up a fight between a girl my size and a friend-of-a-friend (who was barely a buck 15) during the opening song. The girl wound up throwing down 3 times before she was escorted out by her BF who had finally gotten embarrassed by her. Good times Such an interesting group of fans too. From the rave kids to the future/not-yet-caught serial killer types to the hipsters, and the late 40s lady dressed in a spring dress, shawl, and a doesn't-give-a-fuck attitude. I'd rather see them next time in a chair instead of standing in a venue for a few hours, but totally worth it. Ninja wound up crowd surfing quite a few times, and that was the only time he wound up fully naked... Not bad for a 13+ (with parental supervision) show. I was bummed they made me check my camera so all I got was crappy cell pix. Next time I need to be sneakier. **BRENT** Report
March 24, 201511 yr comment_678384 Yep. You heard me. I had to brace myself to keep her from "dancing" me over. **BRENT** Report
March 24, 201511 yr comment_678468 CCR - Willy and the Poor Boys. I suppose this is the CCR equivalent to Sabbath's Vol. 4. Report
March 26, 201511 yr comment_678690 The Ocean, Fluxion, on Spotify -- a, because it just came out, and b, because I need some cathartic music, will probably resume with Cryo Chamber releases immediately after. Report
March 26, 201511 yr comment_678702 Lustmord, The Word as Power -- damn. Only gotten as far as "Babel", but...damn. This is eye-wateringly beautiful. (on Spotify...EDIT: no, just switched to Bandcamp to see if it sounds any different...I think it does, ackshully...a smidge better on Bandcamp.) Report
March 27, 201511 yr comment_678799 Trying some new stuff out: Decent: Errors - Lease Of Life (Indie-Alt) Better than Decent: Inni-K - The King Has Two Horse's Ears (Indie-Folk-Pop, MAYBE a bit hipster but fairly fun) Striking Matches - Nothing But The Silence (nice young country duet, crosses over to pop fairly well; didn't think I'd like but fun listen) Report
March 29, 201511 yr comment_679059 I feel like it's an Oceansize kind of day. Tidal provides Effloresce, Music for Nurses, Everyone into Position, Home & Minor, and Self-Preserved While the Bodies Float Up. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.