Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What are you listening to Part the Third

Featured Replies

  • Replies 13.8k
  • Views 2.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Some Glenn system testing.. Current configuration in New place.

  • It has been a long evening....    a long musical and sad evening.            and lots of Mac 12yo... 

  • Knuckledragger
    Knuckledragger

    I was gonna post this isn Slow, but I think it's more appropriate here.  TMBG's Flood came out 30 years ago today.  After I got past my initial "holy shit am I old" reaction, I reflected upon the firs

Posted Images

its been a while for me, but what if is mandatory.

 

i bought it in 2008 according to amazon, couldn't find it so i just downloaded the mp3 from their cloud thing.

 

...then promptly bought the shm cd on amazon in the hopes of it being less hot.  but either way what if is pretty spiffy.  a little bit of everything.

Hanggai -- Mongolian/Chinese folk+ band.  First album, Introducing Hanggai -- is more indigenous music, but He Who Travels Far and Baifang introduce elements of rock and prog.  Still has a lot of folk elements to it, they're just stirred up into a complex stew.

EDIT:  This shit is awesome:


  • Author

I actually got through Strangeways, Here We Come and I didn't off myself!

^^ there was a blurb i read somewhere that claimed the shm cds were less hot, probably from the master tapes.

i ordered what if and night of the living dregs shms.  will report back.

the cheap remaster cds are definitely hot.

 

i think those are the only shms they did.

 

 

 

 

LiveSecretSamadhi.jpg

Edited by aardvark baguette

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.