February 7, 201511 yr comment_671534 Aphex Twin posted a bunch of previously unreleased and demo material....been listening to this all day:http://104.236.16.63https://soundcloud.com/user48736353001 Edited February 7, 201511 yr by GrindingThud Report
February 9, 201511 yr comment_671829 Andrew Bird -- Armchair Apocrypha I wanted more of this, not a fucking country album. Report
February 11, 201511 yr comment_672046 Can never get enough Dick Hyman A breakthrough recording! Report
February 11, 201511 yr comment_672057 Quite the variety Doug! I need to go listen to some more Residents music....SO much stuff I've never heard..... Report
February 11, 201511 yr Author comment_672079 Andrew Bird -- Armchair Apocrypha I wanted more of this, not a fucking country album. Which is the country album, the new one? Report
February 11, 201511 yr comment_672131 classin' up the aardvark house. w/ a taco bell baja blast freeze. Report
February 13, 201511 yr comment_672407 'Cause I was curious. Course when searching for cover for this post came across this (NSFWish). Report
February 14, 201511 yr Author comment_672510 She IS a Belieber! But she don't believe the hype. Awesome Report
February 16, 201511 yr comment_672715 Snarky Puppy marathon (jazz rock fusion-y kind of thing) Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.