December 11, 201114 yr comment_485549 Draconian - A Rose For The Apocalypse Ooh really liking this! Report
December 11, 201114 yr comment_485634 Island - s/t been enjoying this for a few weeks. Not bad. Report
December 12, 201114 yr comment_485778 Rachmaninov Piano Concertos 1-4 Klavierkonzerte 1-4 Vladimir Ashkenazy London Symphony Orchestra André Previn Report
December 13, 201114 yr comment_485991 ... soon to be in her third LVT flick - Nymphomaniac. A few Strokes hooks here... Report
December 14, 201114 yr comment_486148 The Alan Parsons Project - 1976 - Tales Of Mystery And Imagination Yep still a great album for me. Report
December 14, 201114 yr comment_486150 Yep, I heard the vinyl in Klaus' Audessy RMAF room a few years ago and immediately went out and bought it, great stuff. Since my TT isn't set up yet you will have to serve as my audio proxey. Report
December 14, 201114 yr comment_486158 Tiger B. Smith - We're the Tiger Bunch (1974) Hilarious stuff, yet somehow very satisfying in a juvenile glam hard rock kinda way. Report
December 14, 201114 yr comment_486204 The Alan Parsons Project - 1976 - Tales Of Mystery And Imagination Yep still a great album for me. Great album. Alan Parsons lives in Montecito so I get to attend his occasional live performances. Back on track, I'm listening to this great CD. It's really a shame that M&K RealTime went out of business. Ah, you can buy it used for only $83.94. IMO, it's only a little overpriced. Edited December 14, 201114 yr by guzziguy Report
December 15, 201114 yr Author comment_486248 I've been scanning best of 2011 lists for indie music Claire would like, and these are ones I have liked over the last couple of days (some brand new to me and some not): Architecture in Helsinki -- Moment Bends Real Estate -- Days Report
December 15, 201114 yr Author comment_486310 Can I just say how much I like Elton John's Tiny Dancer? Well, I do. Edited December 15, 201114 yr by Voltron Report
December 15, 201114 yr comment_486315 Can I just say how much I like Elton John's <em>Tiny Dancer</em>? Well, I do. Yes you may - but only once... had to cue it up myself... (followed by Levon, Razer Face, Madman... etc...) Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.