April 5, 201214 yr comment_508048 Revisiting everything Cowboy Bebop starting with this one. For some reason when I see those anime headphone girl images I always imagine that they are listening to the Space Lion track from this CD. Report
April 6, 201214 yr comment_508194 Revisiting her song "Frozen". Love the violins. Edited April 6, 201214 yr by livewire Report
April 6, 201214 yr comment_508302 Found this by luck and even though I'm not a fan of jazz I'm really liking it. You can listen to the album here Hi.Res download for free Edited April 6, 201214 yr by Spychedelic Whale Report
April 6, 201214 yr comment_508344 Thanks! tom waits | small change Edited April 6, 201214 yr by blessingx Report
April 11, 201214 yr comment_509002 Art Lande | While She Sleeps Edited April 11, 201214 yr by blessingx Report
April 11, 201214 yr comment_509006 Counting Crows -- Underwater Sunshine etc. etc. Covers, but some are really worthwhile, particularly "Four White Stallions" and "Like Teenage Gravity", IMO. Report
April 19, 201214 yr comment_510355 Electric Light Orchestra 1st album quad mix[ DTS 4.1]from the new 2 disc set Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.