March 18, 201214 yr comment_504563 Paul Weller - Sonik Kicks The album is way more enjoyable than the cover Report
March 19, 201214 yr comment_504630 Paul Weller - Sonik Kicks The album is way more enjoyable than the cover Good to know, Antonio; this one is on my list..... Report
March 20, 201214 yr comment_505031 Edie Brickell & New Bohemians - 1988 - Shooting Rubberbands at the Stars Report
March 20, 201214 yr comment_505075 Never thought I'd listen to Roy Orbisson... Guess I'm getting old. Discovering new and great music doesn't start by opening the door at your local FYE store, but instead by opening your mind. Congrat for starting an exciting journey. Report
March 21, 201214 yr comment_505192 Wow, Mystic Knights of Oingo Boingo,.. haven't thought about them for a looooong time (got a 10" of "only a Man" around here somewhere). I never get around to posting here since I always get sidetracked by stuff like that. I'm pretty stoked to say; The Shins Port of Morrow on reel to reel! http://www.myplaydirect.com/the-shins/port-of-morrow-reel-to-reel-digital-album/details/26644502 Report
March 21, 201214 yr comment_505193 R2R! Cool but pricey. Gonna give it a listen and see. Have heard this 'classic' in a while - http://youtu.be/eJO5HU_7_1w Report
March 22, 201214 yr comment_505445 then.. George Benson - 1976 - Breezin' now... Joni Mitchell - 2000 - Both Sides Now Report
March 23, 201214 yr comment_505485 Warm Jets Nice! Harrow Decent release isn't it? Black Keys | El Camino Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.