March 7, 201214 yr comment_502299 Mmm some of those Telarc are a PITA to track for their huge dynamic range. Let's know. Report
March 7, 201214 yr comment_502300 This one is totally uncompressed or filtered. So far, no problems and it's hit some big moments. Report
March 7, 201214 yr comment_502303 Great! I foresee a lot of fun at chez Ken. I'd get a spare needle before Goldring discontinues them Report
March 7, 201214 yr comment_502349 Rodrigo Y Gabriela- Live in Japan Nice mellow office music..............................not! Report
March 8, 201214 yr comment_502543 ^ agreed. awesome recording x2 Great news Ken, congratulations for your TT working Another x2 _____________________________ the touch of your hand | mario lanza Edited March 8, 201214 yr by blessingx Report
March 9, 201214 yr comment_502744 Heart Dreamboat Annie (Nautilus Half Speed Master) :thumbsup: I bought my copy at the local MacIntosh audio store. Report
March 12, 201214 yr comment_503389 Thanks! I got mine in 1979 in Tucson, AZ. Cool. I think I got my Zenyatta Mondatta at the same time. Report
March 13, 201214 yr comment_503527 Pepe Romero - Flamenco (Mercury Living Presence) Hot DAMN, thats what I'm talkin' about! Report
March 14, 201214 yr comment_503590 Metallica - Master of Puppets (DCC 24k Gold Remaster) I still enjoy the hell out of this album. Report
March 15, 201214 yr comment_503930 Never thought I'd listen to Roy Orbisson... Guess I'm getting old. Report
March 17, 201214 yr comment_504362 Love the regular CD of this. Would love to have this recording too! Report
March 18, 201214 yr comment_504475 Gaelic Storm- Cheers to my Irish brothers and sisters! Happy Saint Patrick's day. Edited March 18, 201214 yr by Augsburger Report
March 18, 201214 yr comment_504545 All the recent Mercury Living Presence talk had me break out the Harmonia Mundi set, so... Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.