May 6, 201214 yr comment_513100 aphex twin i care because you do Edited May 6, 201214 yr by aardvark baguette Report
May 8, 201214 yr comment_513331 After watching the Such Hawks Such Hounds documentary I felt compelled to give Sleep's "Dopesmoker" a listen, it's been quite awhile. Report
May 10, 201214 yr comment_513812 Amazing that only took a few seconds of their music on the recent anthony bourdain episode to have 3 albums reach the itunes top10 this week in the US. Meanwhile no one knows them in Portugal... Edited May 10, 201214 yr by Spychedelic Whale Report
May 11, 201214 yr comment_514032 Manic Street Preachers -- Lifeblood. I've always liked "Empty Souls" as (what seems to me) one of the more honest songs about the rock star experience. [media=] Report
May 14, 201214 yr comment_514555 [media=] Fun featuring Janelle Monáe with "We Are Young", the acoustic version... Report
May 17, 201214 yr comment_515196 Amanda Palmer - Do It With A Rock Star (soundcloud song for backers of her kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/amandapalmer/amanda-palmer-the-new-record-art-book-and-tour Report
May 17, 201214 yr comment_515280 ^ Listened to it this afternoon. An interesting style shift. Looking forward for the album release, I backed the new project too Report
May 17, 201214 yr comment_515287 This is NOTHING like that. It's more like Dresden Dolls with a full band. Report
May 18, 201214 yr comment_515402 VNV Nation, Crossing the Divide EP -- free download (actually, I haven't figured out the free download part of it, I'm just streaming). Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.