Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What are you listening to Part the Third

Featured Replies

  • Replies 13.8k
  • Views 2.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Some Glenn system testing.. Current configuration in New place.

  • It has been a long evening....    a long musical and sad evening.            and lots of Mac 12yo... 

  • Knuckledragger
    Knuckledragger

    I was gonna post this isn Slow, but I think it's more appropriate here.  TMBG's Flood came out 30 years ago today.  After I got past my initial "holy shit am I old" reaction, I reflected upon the firs

Posted Images

Wes Montgomery and the Wynton Kelly Trio at the Half Note

Wes+Montgomery+Smokin%E2%80%99+at+the+Half+Note.jpg

This week's heavy rotation:

The Shins - Port of Morrow

Hol Baumann - [human]

The Chromatics - Kill for Love

The xx - xx

elliott-smith-xo.jpg

Right now though, it's Elliott Smith - XO

Edited by revolink24

Chris Bell - I am the Cosmos on MOG due to PopMarket sale.

chris_bell_cosmos.jpg

John Butler Trio's song "Take" from the album "Three". The instrumentals by this band are a real pleasure. I find it hard to believe an album like this could have emerged in 2010.

Anne Akiko Meyers "Air - the Bach Album" 24/96 flac

The standout cut is the Bach Concerto for Two Violins (BWV 1043) - she plays both parts, and on two different Stradavarii that she owns personally.

1st Violin part played on the 1697 ex-Molitor/Napoleon, which she recently purchased for $3.6M USD.

2nd Violin part played on the 1730 Royal Spanish - overdubbed while wearing a set of cans (wish I knew which ones).

9eab11c8.jpg

Really like these guys (and gals)...

51nw%2BEx8eTL._SS500_.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.