March 1, 201214 yr comment_501064 Dave Matthews - Crash http://comedians.jok...s---sing-along/ Edited March 1, 201214 yr by robm321 Report
March 2, 201214 yr comment_501071 Cat Stevens - Tea for the Tillerman (analogue productions sacd) I guess this is my first time hearing a proper version of this material. I am utterly floored at the dynamics. Was not expecting acoustic instruments to vibrate my listening chair Report
March 7, 201214 yr Author comment_502176 carolina chocolate drops | leaving eden I just listened to this the other day and really like it. I don't think I have listened to them before and they usually play Hardly Strictly too. Report
March 7, 201214 yr comment_502177 Al here's a fun Fresh Air episode that introduced me to them... Carolina Chocolate Drops: Tradition From Jug To Kazoo Report
March 7, 201214 yr comment_502259 Yo-Yo Ma Plays Ennio Morricone- sounds really frickin' nice on my office system, really well recorded. Report
March 7, 201214 yr comment_502275 ^ agreed. awesome recording Cowboy Junkies - Sing In My Meadow Report
March 7, 201214 yr comment_502281 The Crazy World of Arthur Brown This is the first vinyl I've spun since 1985. My "new" turntable setup sounds pretty good though it's weird to hear the occasional pop. At least this album will up my obscurity level. Report
March 7, 201214 yr comment_502286 Great news Ken, congratulations for your TT working Obscurity is cool, though I prefer darkness. They can't measure that there A bootleg soundboard recording that I found somewhere in the internets Toto - Papa Was a Sexy Dancer I keep fond memories of this band from my late teen ages. Guilty pleasure I guess Report
March 7, 201214 yr comment_502296 Thanks Antonio. Now I've moved on to the 1978 Telarc "Special Edition Audiophile Recording (Imported Pressing)" pressing of Frederick Fennell and the Cleveland Symphonic Winds playing: Holst: Suite No. 1 in E-flat, Suite No. 2 in F Handel: Music for the Royal Fireworks Back: Fantasia in G Edited March 7, 201214 yr by guzziguy Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.