May 19, 201214 yr comment_515675 For the first time in a very long time, I walked into a record store and had to buy what they were playing: Report
May 19, 201214 yr comment_515684 This is NOTHING like that. It's more like Dresden Dolls with a full band. Yeah, I know what "normal" A. Palmer sounds like- quite Dresden Dollishly, as you said. Not my cup of tea unfortunately. Currenty: Report
May 20, 201214 yr comment_516026 Latest Tape Project release. Flirting with Twilight Kurt Elling Killer! Edited May 20, 201214 yr by ironbut Report
May 22, 201214 yr comment_516441 Storm Corrosion Nice! Found it weird on a first listen but now I can't stop listening to it. What's your favourite song? EDIT: found out it's being discussed in Upcoming Releases Edited May 22, 201214 yr by Leonardo Drummond Report
May 22, 201214 yr comment_516476 wilco - 2011 - the whole love (hdtracks) Edited May 22, 201214 yr by mikeymad Report
May 23, 201214 yr comment_516544 Nice! Found it weird on a first listen but now I can't stop listening to it. What's your favourite song? EDIT: found out it's being discussed in Upcoming Releases I've only listened to it once so far, but...the real pretty one. Happy? Lock Howl? The first track is killer, probably an excellent "single". I was probably oversold on it -- I was told it was akin to Talk Talk's Spirit of Eden which it's not. So now that I'm over that, will give it another chance. Me, now: Orcas -- now this is post-rock. Very patient, with a shoegazer-esque pace, but without all the effects. Very strong on atmosphere -- now this is akin to Spirit of Eden. Report
May 25, 201214 yr comment_517049 I have to say that I do like Christmas Music out of season.... Report
May 25, 201214 yr comment_517054 hey look what I found you know where the groove is... -- Deee-Lite - 2001 - The Very Best Of Report
May 25, 201214 yr comment_517106 FFFUUU...! Probably the single album I've introduced the most people to that is still near and dear to their hearts -- Snakefarm, Songs from My Funeral -- well apparently, they have another album. As soon as I leave turntable, I'm a puttin' it on on Spotify. Report
May 26, 201214 yr comment_517316 In the car, Electronic Saviors 2: Recurrence -- a benefit album of various artists against cancer (cancer survival support group &c.) by industrial artists. 6 CD's! Disk 4 is particularly good. Report
May 26, 201214 yr comment_517374 RockInRio Lisbon youtube Stream http://www.youtube.com/rockinrio?feature=inp-lt-rirlix Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.