And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

Tim put a bunch of coffee grounds down the garbage disposal tonight and we got a big clog in our kitchen sink.  Fun.  

After checking the trap and plunging (forgetting about the hose to the dishwasher... duh) was unsuccessful, I went to the internet and found out about backing soda and vinegar.  That seems to have fixed everything (at least for now).  Also, hubby is going out of town tomorrow morning which leaves me to deal with the problem if it continues.  Sigh.  

Happy early birthday.  That looks very yummy.  It should go well with whiskey. 

Shelly, try pouring a big pot of boiling water slowly down the drain, sometimes dish soap and food residue combines in a greasy sludge which will collect at a joint and form an obstacle.

This is what I did (after using the baking soda and vinegar).  After doing BS+V  and boiling hot water twice, it starting draining again!  I ran the dishwasher today and everything was fine.  So I think I am ok.  Still going to go out and buy a snake today (for the future).  I don't know why we don't already own one. 

Vicki, sorry to hear about you being sick, the roof and work. Didn't you have your roof down not long ago?

Finished skeet shooting for first time. First round, shot lefty because I thought it felt more comfortable, hit one or two. Second round shot righty and hot 7 or 8. I had a lot of fun and think there may be a shot gun in my future.

Noice! Damn, I need to get out to the range. X2. I've been sick. Visiting mom has been sick. Have roof problems. Been working too much. Blech.
Blech indeed Vicki. I've been sick too and working a little too much for my taste. Hopefully I'll feel decent enough to ride in some capacity tomorrow. And Mike, I need to go the the range too, haven't shot a gun since I sold you my Sig. Still have the Kahr and the HK though.