And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

Went to the annual Bay Area Headfi meet Sunday.

Saw Ric (blessingX) and had a great chat with Craig from Eddie Current. His wife was there and even got to meet his daughter (her last year at Cal and a real cutie, good luck with that Craig!)

Also spent a good bit of time listening to the Electra with a variety of 'stats.

My favorite electrostatic amp?

Yes, I think so.

Sent an email to my kid's elementary school principal asking her why a Christian Grace prayer was said on behalf of the whole group before last night's parent-student potluck at the school, given that schools are secular, not everyone in attendance was religious, etc.  Got a response back saying sorry, we didn't know there were atheists in attendance, and it won't happen again.

• Like 2

Ugh. At least they made some indirect realization and it won't happen again. Could've been worse. 

My thoughts exactly.  I went to the same elementary school 30 years ago, and it was much worse.  The current principal is great, and intends to embrace what little diversity exists in this small town - she's just new, so she hasn't found all the ropes yet.

Sent an email to my kid's elementary school principal asking her why a Christian Grace prayer was said on behalf of the whole group before last night's parent-student potluck at the school, given that schools are secular, not everyone in attendance was religious, etc.  Got a response back saying sorry, we didn't know there were atheists in attendance, and it won't happen again.

Grrr...