And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

Dear Mr. Biased Piece-of-Shit Soccer Ref Cunt: Here is a piece of advice. If you want your biased calling to have any chance of flying under the radar, do not fist bump the players of the opposing team.

More on point, I let my displeasure with the referree be known to pretty much everyone and he threatened to throw me off the tournament field. I said fine. He said fine. I said, well?  .... I watched the end of the game. 

I can't stand ass-wipes like that, Jim.  I STILL remember when I was in High School our team went up against a ref like that; perhaps not quite as blatant, but our coach caught him winking a couple times to the opposite team's coach....

Me: set up the deck and porch, already enjoyed a bit of time on it.  Now I have to clean the grill and get it ready for the season.

So last couple days were something like:  worse/better/worse/better.  If I'm not better tomorrow, I'll go to the doctor.  Not sure why I'm not coughing as much today as I was yesterday.  Hopeful:  I'm getting better; fearful: my body has just given up on expectorating and has fallen into surrender to pneumonia.

But let's put it this way -- I was coughing so much yesterday, that my abs hurt today, like workout hurt.

I'm pretty sure there was a fever on the first day or two (when I had the chills).  But I also distinctly felt it "break" (I don't remember when, now, but you know how when you start sweating profusely -- just a drenching sweat -- and you can't drink enough water, and then -- just as 'all of a sudden' -- it's gone).

• Like 2

High 60s with a slight breeze, so a perfect day to get out. Took the kids and met up with roomie, her daughter, and my buddy and his daughter and went to the big park near us. Threw a Frisbee, hung out, got some pizza, and threw some more Frisbee. I'm ready for a nap, but had a great time.

**BRENT**

• Like 5

I've been drinking lots of orange juice, should probably drink some just plain water, but at least I've lightened up on the tea (diuretic);

for the most part, have been getting rest, except for Friday night -- coughing kept me up, and didn't want to fry my liver/kidneys/whatever as a result of taking too much meds, but seem to be caught up now;

And yeah, took a detour with some comfort food (Chinese), going to go back to chicken soups for the duration;

and yes, I've been taking lots of cold-eeze (Zinc).

Thanks.

• Like 1

Travelled some 200 miles and descended some 6000ft from a glorious place to return home.

Took some memories of places like

dd86194a862476ba2977a21e69754217.jpg

By being somewhat out of season, the place was much less crowded.

For example, we could walk here by ourselves

a9a3a98132ae9766312a3427f982eac7.jpg

(But we were told, there would be 400 or so people on the same beach in summer, and this was one of the less popular beaches).

The other tourists we did encounter, made up for them though.

When confronted with beauty like this.

1d82471f6c82676433dcf025df8bce25.jpg

Responded thus

6d059be5e6a388e5498228320f5c4038.jpg

Glad we went though. The air was bracing and the scenery inspiring. It's always good to have a change of scenery every now and then.

• Like 5

Yes -- drink plenty of fluids, like we do ........

attachicon.gifFunky_204919.jpg

Lollers, I'm pretty sure no.

That said -- I've still got a cough, but otherwise feel better, so what I think I'm going to do is this:  set up an appointment tomorrow whenever they can see me.  The day before the appointment, if I'm better, I'll cancel the appointment, otherwise I'll stick to it.

• Like 2