And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

Covering accommodations would make things different. Well, I'll have money next month. My passport application should be going through, so I'll be in touch before I spend some cash on clothes. :)

If you want to research, Janzten (sp?) is the place I recommend. It's island-side but not Island prices. Sam's is the other place people recommend, but my experience is that Janzten is a bit better, but probably subjective. I would take some photos but it would be a bit weird I think. I think the extra material cost is included in the above guess, as I am a bit tall as you know.

Dude, there's a trick to it -- I only give my cats treats immediately after clipping their nails.

They're so docile about it, it's almost like they want to have their nails clipped.

I never could get my senior (Luvbug) trained that way, so I just never bothered.  She was pretty good about keeping them retracted other than that one early incident.  (I woke up to her digging holes into my arm, because apparently I had done something to her in my sleep.)

• Like 1

Fuck!. I get home from my nice trip today, walk around the house top make sure everything is ok and hear buzzing. I look around and see as bunch of wasps or bees swarming around a holes in the side of my house (into part of the attic that cannot be accessed. I am assuming they won't come into the house tonight and have called some pest companies. Hopefully I can get one out tomorrow. Fuck, I hate owning as house.

Holy crap, Shelly, your pest problems are just nasty!  Hopefully an easy enough fix, but sorry you have to go through it....

Dusty: our cats are pretty mellow, one will sit there and let you touch his paws all day.  The second Karen comes out with the clippers, ZING he's like a flash away.  The other cat loves to be cuddled, held like a baby; but he is skittish otherwise.  The place that gives the shaggy one his "lion cut" said to just hold them firmly by the scruff and cut, and that works for us.  But it takes two....

Edited by skullguise
  • Like 1