Jump to content

And now what did you do TODAY?


morphsci
 Share

Recommended Posts

I have the CF setback post on the Cervelo and could never get it to stop squeaking like a floor board being walked on by Brent the whole time I have had it.  Also hate the tacky graphics FSA uses.  This one is all blacked out, just like most of the bike so it works for me.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Went to get a haircut in time for my trip to Cali. The 13 y.o. looking girl that cut my hair, obviously didn't listen to a word I said, and cut my hair in the style of most of the kids in this area. Now I have this ridiculous looking fade, and there is no way to comb it to make it look any better. The up-side is that my Brother will have something to laugh at when he sees me.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Went to get a haircut in time for my trip to Cali. The 13 y.o. looking girl that cut my hair, obviously didn't listen to a word I said, and cut my hair in the style of most of the kids in this area. Now I have this ridiculous looking fade, and there is no way to comb it to make it look any better. The up-side is that my Brother will have something to laugh at when he sees me.

You have any product? Start a PM with me and Colin with some pix and we will get you through it.

Next time just ask for the "Republican business man" cut and you'll come out Texas-appropriate.

Also, you should go to a salon and let a gay man cut your hair. Stereotypes exist for a reason.

**BRENT**

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

There are no gay stylists any where near me. They all had the common sense to get the hell out of here. 

I'll just go buy some mouse and own this bitch! Back in the day I had every conceivable style and color, so what the hell.

Shelly can post some pics when I see her tomorrow. It is chuckle worthy. 

BTW, I did go to a salon. I'm not the barber type.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yeah, pomade, not mousse.  Layrite Original is a very easy pomade to use.  It doesn't give a huge amount of hold (at least with the amounts I use), and washes out easily.  It's what I use, but I'm just looking to add some volume (I have very fine hair, and other pomades I've used have weighed my hair down even when used with a hairdryer), keep a cowlick in check, and keep a part neat, so I don't need a lot of grip.  I bet you look good; you should give us a pic!

Edited by EdipisReks1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, MexicanDragon said:

Sweet mother of Satan, not mousse. Get some pomade, probably. Try Bumble and Bumble Sumotech.

**BRENT**

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
 

 

3 hours ago, EdipisReks1 said:

Yeah, pomade, not mousse.  Layrite Original is a very easy pomade to use.  It doesn't give a huge amount of hold (at least with the amounts I use), and washes out easily.  It's what I use, but I'm just looking to add some volume (I have very fine hair, and other pomades I've used have weighed my hair down even when used with a hairdryer), keep a cowlick in check, and keep a part neat, so I don't need a lot of grip.  I bet you look good; you should give us a pic!

 

1 hour ago, sbelyo said:

Pomade is what you want.  I've been using Old Spice spiffy pomade.  Should be in all the major drug and grocery stores.  Was $6 or so

Wow! Just woke up from this crazy ass dream, where I'm in bazaaro land, and everyone else is gay and giving me advice on hair products!

Oh, wait...

 

Firstly you wanna be queens, I was a Bumble and Bumble hair model in the 80's. I may be a fat old homo now, but I've forgotten more about hair styles and hair products than you now or will ever know. What's next, you guys gonna give me tips on fellating a penis?

  • Like 10
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, swt61 said:

Firstly you wanna be queens, I was a Bumble and Bumble hair model in the 80's. I may be a fat old homo now, but I've forgotten more about hair styles and hair products than you now or will ever know.

Well, now we really need pix. Show these upstarts how it is done, Steve! Also, for more unsolicited advice, I like KMS hairplay paste or Jonathan dirt. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well, now we really need pix. Show these upstarts how it is done, Steve! Also, for more unsolicited advice, I like KMS hairplay paste or Jonathan dirt. 

I use Dirt, and I tried the KMS but it didn't work quite right for what I wanted to do, so now Xavier has it. Both great products. Try getting a small container of each and trying them.

Also, pix.

**BRENT**

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, cetoole said:

Well, now we really need pix. Show these upstarts how it is done, Steve! Also, for more unsolicited advice, I like KMS hairplay paste or Jonathan dirt. 

Walgreens was my only choice over Walmart, so had to settle for Garnier FRUCTISE finishing paste. I'm in Houston tonight though, so may explore better alternatives.

1491494931946.thumb.jpg.b4f3a756d1d4b0ad168f9e9aee98cca4.jpg

20170406_110546.jpg

It's actually better now, but I look like a Puffin.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, swt61 said:

Walgreens was my only choice over Walmart, so had to settle for Garnier FRUCTISE finishing paste. I'm in Houston tonight though, so may explore better alternatives.

1491494931946.thumb.jpg.b4f3a756d1d4b0ad168f9e9aee98cca4.jpg

20170406_110546.jpg

It's actually better now, but I look like a Puffin.

look at the bright side.  You can answer those craiglist ads where they're looking for straight guys...

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.