Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Leaderboard

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 02/03/17 in Posts

  1. BA 113 will be pushing back at Heathrow shortly and I am pleased to report that the champagne service has commenced at the nose end. ?
  2. First time ever staying in Times Square, fuck me feel like a tourist Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Pregaming with an Irish. Looooong time before I get on the plane. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. NM 007 will be departing at approximately 0800. Coffee is currently being served, adult beverage service is not an option.
  5. Sent a pm to one of the mods over there regarding this (didn't know which "jude" was jude.) Banning imminent I suspect Also, I assumed that no one ever asked one of the Fla. crew for their permission to use the name? Sorry, this has bothered me for quite some time (1st world problems, I know...)
  6. Couldn't make NY due to new job, but I had some pi to celebrate with you in spirit. **BRENT**
  7. Likewise my Amtrak leaves at 0852, see you in NYC! Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk
  8. coffe in process - Amtrak departs 0933 - see you all soon
  9. How many Diet Cokes is Grahame allowed to have before the flight attendants cut him off?
  10. The fun has already started at 34990 feet
  11. VX 12 departs in 20 with Mr. and Mrs. Graim and yours truly. I guess I could order champagne from my screen in a bit.
  12. I am trying to convince my buddy to take a few days off in October and do a road trip to Road Atlanta for Petite LeMans (via Tail of the Dragon)
  13. OMG the long thought extinct Monkey has been sighted!!!!!!!!!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Good times Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Oh snap, Dinny and Peter are in the house.
  15. only when compared to you
  16. Dowdy kitchen man is here. Rumor is the beard and others will arrive within the hour.
  17. Finally found some resolution. STAX USA never replied to several calls and emails over 3 weeks. What a fuckhead, as I had bought a SR-007 Mk2 from Yamas earlier. ElectroMod did not reply to one email sent. A forum member here wrote to me that Mark there might be on vacation, so I continued to look elsewhere.. ECT out of Hong Kong replied and after much back and forth, Audrey there told me that they could not sell the cable separately. They are still out on the long CNY/Spring Festival holiday there, so nothing more to report. So I contacted the Canadian STAX dealer, Plurison in Monteal. Great response and communication. After supplying them some requested info (where bought and serial number) and also supplying a video showing where the cable was shorting with a DVM, they contacted STAX in Japan, received a quote back and arranged A&M Enterprise LTD (handles all STAX export shipments to dealers) to drop ship me a replacement cable from STAX Japan. FOB cost of the cable was JPY28700 (~$254), EMS shipping was JPY2900 (~$26). I forgot how archaic doing business was with Japanese companies..... requiring a bank transfer. $40 added to send and another $40 to receive on their end. Argh! Luckily I did not have to FAX them the info. As of today, A&M has received the money, will ship and forward the tracking number as soon they get the cable from the factory. So probably have the cable in hand in a week or so. I can highly recommend Douglas Ip at Plurison. Had a first rate experience in dealing with him. Straight forward and no bullshit.
  18. We've added the beard and Kerry.
  19. Leg of lamb and cheesy cauliflower. I made a pan sauce with some of the wine from earlier too, but that took a few minutes more and I couldn't wait.
  20. Cuban sammich. 18 hr sous vide pork roast, + ham, pickle, mustard, and swiss, unfortunately on a sub roll instead of cuban bread which I haven't found here yet.
  21. Dan is Mexican now? **BRENT**
  22. What you do with the Dragons tail is between you and the dragon (and your buddy too it seems?).
  23. Challenge accepted!
  24. CanJam room is a sea of psychedelic jellyfish. I am heading to gingerman.
  25. Rock on NY-HC travel team - have a great weekend. (when HC is in town)
  26. Currently at Ginger Man. Awaiting the tall man and the west coast crew.
  27. It's slightly dark in here.
  28. And lots of them, even the blackmail-enabling kind!
  29. If anyone needs a small portable USB battery to charge their phone I can bring one (no iphone cable, sorry). I apparently forgot to charge my large one. Will try to be there in 30-40 You (people in general) don't have to drink to have fun, Dusty
  30. Well if I actually do it yes I will obviously invite the Mexican hillbilly
  31. Are you at the Marriott? I can be there in about an hour or so
  32. Dealing with Yamas is the single biggest reason I don't own electrostats anymore. I'm glad the Canadian dealer is much more on top of things and that you were able to find a resolution.
  33. I have a line on a pair of populated SEN I/V boards. Gonna see how this plays out
  34. Have fun in NYC all! And avoid the red vodka Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  35. You don't eat a lamb that delicious all at once.
  36. 1 point
    Yeah, I think a lot of people do that because there's just way too many regular season games to really follow even a single team properly. I usually just watch highlights the next day or two, and even for an actual game I only usually watch one half. Only a few more months until playoffs, though!
  37. 1 point
    The dark horse that I think realistically has a chance to win it is Houston. They have the firepower to play with anyone when they are rolling, including GSW. In the east I like what is going on with the Wizards, but I just don't see how anyone gets by Cleveland in a 7 game series if the King is healthy.
  38. 1 point
    So many people are balling out their minds this season! Harden and Westbrook of course, Curry is now back to last year's MVP form, Isaiah Thomas, KD, Giannis, Embiid would have even bigger numbers without a minutes restriction and he's technically a rookie. Since the Lakers are still a dumpster fire, I need a team to temporarily bandwagon.
  39. Thanks! I will probably bring my Concept CE-H and ECR500 then, because most likely there won't be any others there and redundancy sucks.
  40. 1 point
    Haven't picked up a watch in forever and I guess I have been talking about them a lot lately as I have gotten two this week for gifts. Had looked at Shinola quite a bit in recommending them for friends but never picked one up for myself. Seems like a decent watch. Also got a fancy Apple Watch that I need to open up. All blacked out with metal link band so I need to decide if I like the Dusty treatment or really need an Apple Watch. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  41. That is true, but lower bandwidth is a result of greater leakage inductance, which means more radiated interference. It is not clear that there is a perfect choice - toroid or EI (or R-core) there are compromises with all of them in different areas.
  42. You don't need to buy a new car to justify pampering yourself, Jacob. Wear the clear bra now.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.