That is a good thought. But the right answer is buy a Firefly that is much nicer than the DeSalvo for a lot more money. Problem solved. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
After spending the last 3 years with a Traveler V2, I decided I needed a bit more. This arrived today and I just can't seem to wipe the smile off my face. Standard Avenger with periphery ring and upgraded reference 3D arm.
I'm having my Jaeger LeCoultre master ultra thin serviced, and I've also enquired about a stainless steel bracelet for it.
ATM it has a brown leather strap, but if their SS bracelet is available then my watch will look just like that in the photos.
Sorry about the not so clear photo.
So I did end up using a female header socket and air wiring the ground. The part number for the 4 pin right angle header is 68016-404hlf. The leds I used are extremely bright orange-red, glad once i case it up it will be harder to see. I am measuring about 3.95ma after a few minutes warm up but the thing lights up like a Christmas tree. Will do further testing hopefully over the weekend
Edit: the diamond buffer boards are getting really toasty
Avid Volvere (black) with Airtight PC-1 Supreme and Avid Sequel SP (silver) with Airtight PC-1 Supreme and back-up Benz LPS. SME V arm and Kubala-Sosna Emotion phono cable on both tables. Going to unload the Sequel SP and move to a better table for stereo and then use the Volvere for mono listening.
Just got a Levenger L-Tech 3.0 Stealth with a fine nib and man this pen is heavy. JUST what I was looking for. They borrowed from the rotring 600 aesthetic and gave it a knurled grip with a hexagonal body that I have come to love (prevents the pen from rolling off the table. Even came in a nice little flight case - certainly a nice touch.
Trying to decide if either Chattanooga bike is a keeper. I think a stem change would help with the Lynskey as it is quite a bit longer and flipped compared to the Litespeed. Still fairly aggressive for their non-aggressive model. I think I might keep the Litespeed as a flat pedal ride to breakfast bike and get rid of the Lynskey at this point. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Antonio, don't be ridiculous! One doesn't actually open and use a bottle of ink this beautiful. This bottle is meant to be perched on a shelf and admired by all who may pass by its beauty.
I do find humor in that label though.
It's comparable to showing a beautiful Wagu beef hamburger in all its glory and then at the bottom of this gorgeous burger a claim...
produced by McDonald's.
I'm not sure if they're any more than a warehouse that Stax has contracted
But we've been receiving dealer shipments
Currently repairs get shipped overseas
Been there done that... Had a stopped up sink turn into $5K worth of a new vent stack from basement to roof and a second floor bathroom re-plumb. It's awesome now though. Showers don't turn into baths etc etc
It's OLEDged that wine and diet Coke was also involved.
As for myself, today I broke into a federal bank.
However, I shouldn't have to worry about facing any charges since I was only in the bank for a few minutes (it was a very short break-in) and I didn't see anything I wanted. Nothing happened in the bank.
# witch hunt
Hurray for Vlad of Michigan!