Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Voltron

High Rollers
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Voltron

  1. Voltron replied to postjack's topic in TV
    I would love to borrow the discs, Ric. I almost did the same thing because I would like to watch it way faster than Netflix sends them. Thanks!
  2. Have a great day Laine. We miss you around here but hope you are doing well. Cheers!
  3. Gene Harris & the Three Sounds -- Live at the 'It Club'
  4. Happy birthday!
  5. I' thoroughly enjoying the cover art. EDIT: Rhapsody has them under "Pop" and lists similar albums as Backstreet Boys, Britney Spears, Sting, Avril Lavigne, etc.
  6. Voltron replied to postjack's topic in Off Topic
    Fucking. Duh.
  7. Voltron replied to postjack's topic in Off Topic
    Tripodosaurus
  8. Come on Tice. It's been like 5 minutes without a response to Dusty's quip.
  9. Obama apologist!
  10. How are the Chorus different from the Heresy?
  11. Gary Burton -- Good Vibes
  12. Your link is a lie! Congrat on the purchase, though.
  13. I guess this proves there is way more magic in Florida than Texas.
  14. Esperanza Spalding -- Chamber Music Society
  15. Cool idea, thanks for the linky.
  16. Sadly, I have had the same thoughts in this regard. But then I make another drink and forget all about it...
  17. Jeremy Messersmith -- The Reluctant Graveyard
  18. Jim's link is probably more than you need to know (haven't watched it) but the original method is dripping water over a sugar cube into some absinthe, but it is also an ingredient in tons of cocktails. Drinking it neat wouldn't be the norm.
  19. You'll be happy you did Mike.
  20. Lissie -- Catching a Tiger
  21. Happy Birthday Ian, and I hope you have a fantastic day on vacation! Cheers!
  22. Hey John, I really liked it on one listen. LaMontagne was sounding too one-note by his last album and this is a nice mix. Good stuff.
  23. Just listened to vinyl through the KX-R for the first time and it is sweet. The Doshi was seemingly acting up in one channel before and now it is fine sounding and no problems. That too has me quite happy.
  24. Ray Brown Trio feat. Gene Harris -- Soular Energy Vinyl Jimmy Smith & Wes Montgomery -- The Dynamic Duo Also vinyl Such beautifully beautiful music.
  25. Nice.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.