Liquid Lightning

seacard

As a well known Gay Thought Leader, I've decided I'm missing the boat by not offering my own series of amplifiers for the headphone market.

Our first offering from Rainbow Audio will be named the Liquid Lube. I have no pics available at this time, but expect a silky smooth presentation.

Our second offering will be named Top & Bottom...

Expect a more aggressive presentation, and a small shriek upon insertion of the TRS jack.

Will there be a Power Bottom upgrade available eventually?

Will there be a Power Bottom upgrade available eventually?

At Rainbow Audio we love a customer that wants to talk upgrades, before even purchasing our standard product line. Indeed there will be such an upgrade. And just so your friends and associates know that standard just won't do for you, we send out a free T-shirt with each upgrade...

powerbottomwaygaytshirt.jpg

Wear it to work and really impress your co-workers!

how would one prevent the spread of Syrupy Transmission of Distortion using those massive tubes, Dr. Wood?

I can see that I'm talking with a discerning audiophile. At Rainbow Audio we've developed a special tube dampener specifically for just this purpose...

87358153.png

At Rainbow Audio we love a customer that wants to talk upgrades, before even purchasing our standard product line. Indeed there will be such an upgrade. And just so your friends and associates know that standard just won't do for you, we send out a free T-shirt with each upgrade...

powerbottomwaygaytshirt.jpg

Wear it to work and really impress your co-workers!

I can see that I'm talking with a discerning audiophile. At Rainbow Audio we've developed a special tube dampener specifically for just this purpose...

87358153.png

After the day I have had, this is the first thing that made me smile. Just a miserable day. Thanks buddy.

I like Brian a lot. I had no idea he was involved here. Any details?

This is all I know, from his email to everyone:

Hi, everyone,

I wanted to make sure that all of you with whom I’ve spoken or emailed get this word first hand so that rumors don’t spread throughout the headphone community, which seems to get a bit out of hand from time to time.

I’m sending this to let you know that, as of 1/1/12, I’ll be leaving Cavalli Audio. Nothing wrong AT ALL, for the record. Alex is still the same wonderful human being that I’ve come to truly love, honor and respect, and Cavalli Audio is still the same incredible company producing the same world-class gear with no compromises!

Alex needs to grow the asset, and paying me is slowing that process. The company is still moving onward and upward steadily, and the next production run coming soon (likely to sell out as quickly as the last two runs, so tell your friends they’d better hurry when the “buy button” opens up!), and the profits from this one need to get reinvested so Alex can grow this thing up a notch. I’m not in a financial position to take a deferred compensation package, so I’m having to hop off the branch, at least for the time being.

I’m hoping that all of you stay in touch because it’s been fun getting to know all of you. Anyone who buys a Liquid Fire is obviously someone who CARES about this stuff, and that’s why I’ve been so involved from Day One. Cavalli Audio deserves all the support we can give. I’m still waiting in the wings letting everyone I know hear about how wonderful Alex’s products are!

If any of you need any other audio gear – electronics, cables, headphones, etc., please let me know. I’m still doing my retail thing and am also working with JENA Labs in Oregon to take their business up a few notches; never too proud to admit that I can always use the business and am willing to do what I can to earn my keep if you will allow me to do so. Be forewarned, however – I am an enthusiastic tweakaholic J!

Take care, everyone, and have a wonderful holiday season! If you need me, call my cell directly, or email me at the address below. Thanks!

Brian Kurtz

Edited by HeadphoneAddict

As a well known Gay Thought Leader, I've decided I'm missing the boat by not offering my own series of amplifiers for the headphone market.

Our first offering from Rainbow Audio will be named the Liquid Lube. I have no pics available at this time, but expect a silky smooth presentation.

Our second offering will be named Top & Bottom...

Expect a more aggressive presentation, and a small shriek upon insertion of the TRS jack.

Will it be AC or DC?

And yet you insist on sticking around....

I'm not sure which comments you think are mean spirited -- for example, I don't agree with pigmode (whoever he is) about that quoted language being "scary" -- but I'm not going to whine about it and make prissy comments. If I cared about it, then I would call him on it and state my own belief. Either roll with this place or roll out.

really...for example???

as to their "inferior" design, do you have the schematics for the LF and LL?

I’ve enjoyed Cavalli Audios contribution to DIY. Fun enjoyable projects. Good luck to them with their commercial success.

I'm not going to speak as to the SQ of Cavalli amps. I will say that a fun project and a great amp are two very different things. Some people here love to build amps. No problem, sounds like fun. Some people here love amps, because of what they can do in terms of making the process of listening to music so much more enjoyable. Sometimes the two factions come together, sometimes not.