Liquid Lightning

seacard

There were certainly enough alcohol vapors in the CJ-10 measurement suite. The comments I overheard from the hotel staff were priceless... grin.gif

As for the topic at hand, defending NoNoNoNoNoNo and Alex just shows that dbel either has no idea what they are up to or he's just as morally bankrupt. I do think it is the former since their dealings are not only immoral but also criminal. It's also been well documented that Alex is full of shit and the truth means very little to him.

As for the topic at hand, defending NoNoNoNoNoNo and Alex just shows that dbel either has no idea what they are up to or he's just as morally bankrupt. I do think it is the former since their dealings are not only immoral but also criminal. It's also been well documented that Alex is full of shit and the truth means very little to him.

Birgir, I think you're way out of line here regarding Don.

Well, if he knows what's truly going on then he's as bad as they are. If he just feels like his friends are being picked on then no harm, no faul but supporting extensive market manipulation isn't ok in my book. Doesn't matter who the perpetrator is.

Edited by spritzer

The problem here is you're saying you have information that there's criminal activity going on, but you're not saying anything more about it, and are implicating others as well. I hate to put things out of proportion, but it's a fairly McCarthy-esque tactic that turns a lot of people off.

Don I do respect you, very much so in fact. However NoNoNoNoNoNo has made his own bed here and there, and I doubt that opinion will change with us. I know you were friends and neighbors, but he has earned every bit of disrespect he's acquired IMO.

I also fail to see how Alex can be unaware of this and yet he chooses to associate himself with him. Rightly or wrongly this has an effect on my perceptions of him. The physics of business stuff on his web site seems a bit slithery IMO but I'm willing to let someone convince me it is not just BS.

Edited by morphsci