slow forum

postjack

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love how completely over-the-top that is -- I actually laughed out loud. It's like Gamera, except it's a hockey-stick wielding polar bear.

My favorite part is in the comments section. Apparently the intended song was "Highway to the Danger Zone", as in the Youtube link. However, someone decided this was "too 80's", and instead the game opener featured "Dr. Feelgood". Yes, that Dr Feelgood, from the 80's.

wtf.gif

I like it, Grahame.

Edited by NightWoundsTime

How the hell did he make it to the store in the first place?
Bee line. And by "bee line", I mean the kind of line a bee makes, with lots of curlicues and loops and digressions and ... it ends up looking like a Family Circus cartoon, one of the ones where there's a dotted line, and it starts in one place and ends in another, but takes up all the available space in which a day's worth of adventures can be traced back.

I'd have followed him out and taken his keys away, if he'd tried to drive away. Some innocent person could've been badly injured or killed.

I worked at a liquor store in Alaska in my early 20's, and all I can say is that those gentlemen were way more patient than myself. I'd have probably tied his ponytail to the door until the cops arrived.