Happy Birthday Aaron(immtbiker)

Guss2

I'm pretty sure he's been banned because the only time he comes here is when he's drunk and wants to pick a fight, so...if you want to kiss his ass, you may want to do it elsewhere, wipes.

And now, of course, Guss2 is on my watchlist because he's probably Aaron pretending to be his own fan.  That's really fucking pathetic.  

On 7/19/2016 at 11:02 PM, Guss2 said:

Wow you guys are super fucking aggressive over here. No wonder everyone is afraid of you.

Lollers -- I am full of love, you just gotta admit it's weird when one person who rarely posts starts a thread to wish 'happy birthday' to someone else who rarely posts.

That said, I trust what DOTU said, so I stand corrected about you being a separate entity from Aaron. 

I'm definitely not Aaron and I'm more of a lurker when I come on here. It was just coincidence I came on the day his name was posted on the homepage I guess. Mods, feel free to close the thread or delete if you'd like.

7 hours ago, Dusty Chalk said:

All the people impersonating other people deny they're the person they're impersonating...not helping your case.

So Al vouches for me and you still can't get over it. Ain't you a sweetheart.

7 hours ago, Dusty Chalk said: All the people impersonating other people deny they're the person they're impersonating...not helping your case.

We aren't the hive over here - one can disagree with Al, ya know.

Remember that time when Pete Millett impersonated DannyB? See?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Guss2 said:

This post has me thinking you may fit in here just fine. We all follow the DOTU here, no matter what that tobacco lover dude may say. Who let that guy inhere anyway?

(waits for post approval by DOTU)

;) 

• Like 1