Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Lots of stuff mostly Home Theater upgrades:

Sony 60" Bravia SXRD and PS3 for Blu-rays

Denon AVR-3808ci

to help build the second-row seat riser

Jesus, you sure do go all out.

What made you decide on the SXRD, does it have a nice picture? I'm going to be needing a new TV in the near future, and SXRD (/LCoS -- same thing, right?) is tops on my list.

Is it this one?

Jesus, you sure do go all out.

What made you decide on the SXRD, does it have a nice picture? I'm going to be needing a new TV in the near future, and SXRD (/LCoS -- same thing, right?) is tops on my list.

Is it this one?

Yeah that's the one, out of production now, but you may be able to score a deal on the few new ones left out there.

Is has a very nice picture, and can be easily calibrated to a very precise level.

SXRD is Sony's version of LCOS. Got very good reviews in HT mag, beat only by a few $5k and above plasmas...

Thanks Nate :). Can't complain about the deal for sure.

With just the opportunity alone to own/hear Justin's offering is just great. :D

Double congrats. I am sure you will be happy, if not astounded by the GS-X. If anything happened to mine I would order another one in a heartbeat.

Double congrats. I am sure you will be happy, if not astounded by the GS-X. If anything happened to mine I would order another one in a heartbeat.

Thanks morphsci :). Yeah, I know I'll be happy with it. I can't wait to hear all the SS goodness from it. This is also my first balanced amp, so I'm venturing into new territory.