Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

I hate to be a fan-boy about this, but both series of these albums have not let me down yet. I love the Kenny Drew and think the LD+3 is great as well. If I picked one, it would be KD.

Get both! :jacob:

Thanks Al, you haven't steered me wrong yet. I have the RVG Drew and think its great, have heard the LD. We'll see what happens later today when I do some vinyl shopping. :)

Thanks Al, you haven't steered me wrong yet. I have the RVG Drew and think its great, have heard the LD. We'll see what happens later today when I do some vinyl shopping. :)

Intended to say "haven't" heard the LD.

I've fallen behind in my purchases from this series. With a new tt soon to be on the way it's time to start catching up.

They are pricey, but to me they are the biggest no-brainer purchase I've seen. They are an investment whose musical dividends will only increase as I upgrade my rig. :)

I didn't technically buy them, I traded for them. A pair of NAD RP18.

For those not up to speed in the Ortho world, these are rebadged Fostex T50 V1 Orthodynamic headphones. The Holey Grail of Orthodynamics!

They are actually v2's but it will be very cool to read about any comparisons between the NAD and Marc's set which is v1

They are actually v2's but it will be very cool to read about any comparisons between the NAD and Marc's set which is v1

I just heard the same from the seller. Although he says that smeggy absolutely loves his pair, so I'm even more interested in hearing them.

I remember smeggy mentioning something about how the best housing for the SFIs was basically a wooden hockey puck... seems like he wasn't too far off.

These drivers do not resemble the SFI drivers though. Although they're Orthodynamic, they have a different design altogether.